Anyone starting this week or next?

Options
BigBigBertha
BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
Hi guys,

Is there anyone else starting the plan this week or the next? I've been thinking about it for a while and have finally decided to take the plunge! If anyone else is starting soon maybe we could keep each other motivated on here!

Replies

• Kate4030
    Kate4030 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning! This is my second time doing the program, I finished the first time the first week of September. I would love some motivation! :)
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am considering doing JMBR again stating next week. I had great results last time I did the program. Since the program I gain only 5lbs back and that is because I have been eating crap and not working out for the last few weeks. It's so easy to gain weight than lose it. I will love to have someone to do the program with. That way we hold each other accountable and don't fall behind. I'll start with you next week if you like to do it together.:happy:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    HI I just started last Thursday- I don't have the dvd's yet but bought phase one on iTunes (weirdly it has the 4 weight circuit training workouts from phase 1 but phase 2's cardio- I found the phase 1 cardio on vimeo though...)

Yesterday should have been my cardio day but, as I have club power and aqua zumba on Sundays, I thought 2 hours was enough (club power is circuit training with body weight exercises (push-ups, lunges) and barbells - but very light barbells as the class is high reps) - aquazumba is water aerobics- zumba style but super super easy and fun- so I probably should have done my jillian cardio

I may repeat week 1 (I know that week 1+2 are the same) so that the whole first part is 3 weeks simply because I have had a cold this week and have probably not given this my all- we will see how I feel after November 6th, the day I am supposed to move on.

How are you guys doing with the workouts so far?
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm probably getting mine in the mail today. I'll be starting within the next week. Should we start a new group for this with everyone starting together?
  • Shell4624
    Shell4624 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to the forum and MFP I purchased BR last November and never really made it any further than workouts 3 and 4. I could use some motivation as i'm to a point where I want to stop starting and start finishing.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    ooh glad to have some others responding. I would be happy to make next week my "official" first week- and we can either have a new group or stay here- it is the same for me- i will say this though I am terrible with running a group- thus I am glad to particiapte, and will even start the thread if you want, but I cannot guarantee to, for example, start a new weekly posting every Monday so if we would like to share that responsibility?
  • brobic8
    brobic8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just started again recently! I'm on Phase 1, workouts 3&4 this week. This is my second time around and I loved doing it the first time.
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have just started this week. Did Monday's workout but missed yesterday so I will be trying to fit yesterday and today's in today. :) I am not doing the Kickstart this week although I have contemplated switching it up and doing the Kickstart my second week. This week I am just trying to get back in the groove of doing a daily workout (and you see how that is going so far). I don't need to worry with an hour every day working out. I guess today will tell me if I will want to try the Kickstart next week or not! :)
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this week, but I don't know what happened. (I have no excuse for my laziness.) I am starting(I promise) next week. I will be happy to go through it with others too. It helps to hold each other accountable and motivates me to not fall behind. Hopefully everyone has the Body Rev. by then.:glasses:
  • Jamie_55
    Options
    I've never run a group before, but am definitely willing to share the responsibility. I'll try and figure out how to start one and then post the link if I get it. I'm starting on Monday, still debating the kickstart week. It's more the meal plan than the exercise plan that gets me on that one. I tend to lose a little better in the 1600-1800 cal per day range when I'm working out so it may just not be enough and I'll turn into a grumpy (read: RABID) bear for the week. Not that great a plan when you need to be friendly at work.
  • Jamie_55
    Options
    Ok - I figured it out. JeninBelgium I added you onto the admin for the group. Hopefully between the two of us we can keep it organized.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17392-jm-s-body-revolution-nov-2013
  • started this week with body revolution doing workout 1 and 2