November challenge

Options
photojunk
photojunk Posts: 135 Member
Hi guys I understand that everyone is on slightly different weeks and phases if body rev but just wondered if anyone wants to take part in the November challenge.
Maybe commit to not missing a workout, and to try and lose 4lbs in November.

If anyone has any other ideas for a November challenge post it here and we can start challenge tomoro

Replies

• ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • malatorr
    malatorr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm down. How about for anyone sticking to the diet plan no cheating?
  • kelbelll83
    Options
    That sounds great! I'm definitely in. I'm on Week 6- Phase 2. I like the idea of trying to lose 4 pounds!
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in too! I'm also in Phase 2--finishing up Week 5 today.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome I'll I'll create a new thread now and we will run it as a 1 month challenge
  • Maqui04
    Maqui04 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in! This is Week 1 and i love it! I do it all with no problem
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am in since I feel like I do not have anyone where I am out in the program and I would like some motivation. I am starting Week 11 next week so my last week is the week before Thanksgiving. I have yet to miss a day so I want to keep at it and finish strong. I can't follow her meal plan though. I am not a seafood person and my husband and kids would not eat much else in the dinner category.

I am 4.6 lbs away from losing 20 lbs since starting this program and that is my goal so I love the 4 lb goal!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm starting week one tomorrow so this will keep me going!