Paleo Keto

Options
Clj0125
Clj0125 Posts: 3 Member
Anyone Paleo Keto? I've been paleo since January and started keto on Oct 5th. I have a lot of paleo support but not much keto support. I haven't been on MyFitnessPal in a long time but I'm liking the changes and I'm planning on coming back. I was using another app but I think I'm going to switch back to this one. I would love to chat, share recipes, and lend/receive support from anyone else who is paleo/keto. Thanks! Happy Halloween! :)

Replies

• Comonemo
    Options
    Welcome! Like you I started Paleo and transitioned to Keto back in Sept. I have found, due to all the dairy, I follow more of a Primal food plan (or at least try to). I have an open diary if you would like to add me!
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    the paleo/primal support group has some people
  • Flmommy1
    Flmommy1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yep me been paleo/primal for around 5 months and just recently started doing keto as well
  • Clj0125
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I expected to get an email if someone responded to this but I didn't. I'm glad to find other paleo keto people :)
  • Clj0125
    Options
    Comonemo--Sure I'd love to follow you. Sometimes i feel like keto is so easy and other weeks i have a really tough time getting my numbers to where they should be. It's nice to see what others are eating some times.
  • lloydda
    lloydda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly Paleo/Keto I use to be big into Paleo but I wanted to shed some fat so I switched it over to more of a Paleo/Ketogenic diet. I allow a few things like almond milk and protein powder I have only been doing it for a month but I feel amazing.