No Weigh November????

Options
Anyone want to join a scale addict & break the cycle???? I'm also ditching lollies for the month and trust me that is hard for this sweet tooth. ????. Might even make some new friends here ☺️

Replies

• tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, staying off the scale will be MUCH harder for me than giving up any kind of food. I have a serious issue with the scale and it became very clear to me today as I found myself standing on the scale for the third time in as many hours. Did I really expect to lose weight in three hours??? Seriously??? And my gut reaction of "Oh hell no!" when I read the thread title tells me this is a challenge that I NEED to take. I'm in! :smile:
  • Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im more than happy to ditch the scale for November. Will keep my trusty measuring tape close by though! ????
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had already decided to do this. I weighed Oct 31 and I'm not going to weigh for 30 days. I got addicted to the numbers and counting and chasing numbers was stressing me out! So I'm eating intuitively, not weighing and working out 3x per week (lifting and 30DS). So far, so good. :smile:
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks team, I think it's just one more stressor to go and hopefully it takes my belly chub with it ;)
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will join. I only weigh in on Fridays currently. Now giving up food will be much harder.
  • ashleyvrewss
    ashleyvrewss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will join! I am also totaly addicted to the scales, will be good for me not to weigh myself
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    IN!! I was just thinking about this on my way to work this morning. I went out of town this past weekend to an event; the eating and traveling has made me retain SO much water. I can feel it, but I haven't stepped on the scale. Seeing the number go up really does a number on me mentally ... I believe a healthy month WITHOUT that lying bugger will do some good!! :smile: