exercise for work

Options
ardithann5
ardithann5 Posts: 26 Member
Hi all I have started 2 jobs.. one in the morning for 6 hours and one in the evening for 8 hours.. yes Iam nuts but when they made the offers I have not had a job in a year.. so.. here's my question... I can do my squats in the ladies room I do 50 in a day and spread them out over the day for a total of 50... I am sitting at a desk the better part of the time...what can I do for exercise without being over tried at the job.. need something that works the shoulders and arms and upper body that can be done at a desk.. please help.. be creative.. the one job only lasts until Dec 23.. the other in the evening is only good until March.... but don't want to have shoulder problems from the bent over the desk bit... please help.. ardy richter Milwaukee wi

Replies

• JayManPerkins
    Options
    Try doing chair dips! Is that's too much workout for work then try something a little more simple like pushups with your hands on the seat of your chair to incline you upwards!
  • tracking2lose
    tracking2lose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Push ups on the sink vanity (offers more resistance than the wall); squats and lunges are great; I also hold myself up using the arm rests on my chair and then slowly lift alternate legs to work my abs. Try holding them both up at the same time too!