How much do you have left to lose?

Options
:bigsmile:

Currently, I have another 52lb left to lose to achieve my goal weight which would put me at 11st (154lb)

Based on BMI charts 10st is borderline "perfect" for my height (5'4) so I'm maybe looking at losing another stone when I get there too (66lb), but it's a case of waiting to see as I have never been 11st to know what it looks like on me.

So, how much do you have left to lose?

:heart:

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I have 8 pounds left to lose to reach 130 pounds, the goal weight I set for myself back in April 2013. I pulled that number out of the air. However, I have a feeling I need to lose a little more than that, maybe another 15 total, maybe even 20. It's hard to tell right now. I'm a 5'3" woman.
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Well I am in maintenance right now. Over the past 3 months or so, I steadily put on 4kg due to stoopid binge eating and being slack with general eating. :embarassed:. I remember that day I jumped on the scale and it showed 66kg ugh.
    So I am back down to 63.6, slowly (and I mean really slowly) until I get back under 62, my goal.
    I really feel that the binge eating in really hindering my weight loss this time. I want to increase my calories to my proper maintenance calories, I just don't know what they would be as I binge on some pretty high calorie stuff. ahhh peanut butter :love: Hopefully if I get it under control I can be on maintenance without too much probs with cravings and bingings.

Cheers
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I have 8 pounds left to lose to reach 130 pounds, the goal weight I set for myself back in April 2013. I pulled that number out of the air. However, I have a feeling I need to lose a little more than that, maybe another 15 total, maybe even 20. It's hard to tell right now. I'm a 5'3" woman.

7 pounds now! Lost another one today. :tongue:

sandeerah, I have the same problem. Binge eating, especially eating the junk food at work, has slowed my progress. I'll get there eventually, though, and so will you!
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much 22 lbs left to lose (since my last weigh-in), and I would've progressed faster if I didn't tend to binge on really unhealthy foods when I get tired.

But, after starting multivitamins I've managed down 4 lbs, now I've got a slow cooker so I can start cooking before I get conked out tired. :)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose another 17ish pounds, this would make me half my original weight!

Having a hellish time with these last pounds though. Been stuck for about 4 months.
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 55 - 60 lbs to lose. I doubt that I'll ever get there. I can't seem to lose the first 5 pounds.
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    @sandeerah - Please don't forget that this may just be your body restoring your Gylcogen levels. Anyone who's been eating at a deficit will gain 5/7lb of weight as soon as they increase their calories again, due to this. I've been reading up about it lately, so you may not have put on as much as you think you have. I guess this is where analyzer scales come in handy! :smile:

@MsMischief - I've been taking multivitamins for about 2 & 1/2 Months now. How are you finding them? I'm not quite sure they're making much difference for me. I certainly don't think they've helped me lose anymore, I just started them because my hair started falling out so I assumed I wasn't quite getting the 'essentials'.

@HollisGrant - Congratulations! Well done on your loss. :flowerforyou:

Thank you to everyone for sharing your goals, I wish you all the very best of luck in achieving them.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have about 32kg (70pd) left to lose.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    around 150 left to lose!
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @JustMeee333 - I actually find them quite helpful, I'm no longer struggling to get up in the mornings (although I'm still hesitant, I'm very much awake when I hit snooze instead of falling straight back asleep), I have much fewer cravings (that might factor into the extra weight loss) - I use Boots' multivit for women, with added iron (which I know I'm deficient for). I mainly find it positive and I could really notice the difference in the beginning, but if I forget to take them I do feel rather more sluggish.
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I aim to lose 13kg. And then I will re-assess. My height said another 10-7kg on top of the 13kg to get to healthy weight but I recon 13 will even be pushing it. I don't look as heavy as I am, fat person excuse is 'big bones' but seriously even my Dr shook his head puzzled when he crunched my numbers! I'm considered severely overweight with my 174 cm height and 83 kg weight, my Dr doesn't even recommend even trying to hit a 'healthy' weight range!
  • purplepopsicles
    Options
    I have about 15lbs left, but I may lose less because I want to gain a bit of muscle
    @JenJ3010 hey don't give up! Just stick to your calorie limits, when you start seeing results it will be SO worth it
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have another 10-12 pounds to go to reach my goal of staying within 130-132. I eventually would like to maintain between 125-130 but Have to cross the first finish line before I can put in another 5 lb loss.