Why 30 DS?

Options
Because it works!

I have seen quite a few before and after shots online and that was all I needed to get started. This is my third round of the 30 DS (havent made it to level 3 yet!) and each time I have noticed amazing changes in my body shape.

Have any of you made it all the way?

Any success stories?

Lets share why we are taking on this challenge....

Replies

• reveerie
    reveerie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bcos i want to lose belly fat and have seen some great results of other MFP members, especially on back and abdomen.
  • jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The threads with the awesome results motivated me to try it! Really looking for something to help me with my abs and stamina so hopefully this will be it
  • Loluka88
    Loluka88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to lose inches and gain some muscle! I've always done cardio workouts so it's about time I add some strenght training and abs into the mix! I don't just want to be thin, i want to be -strong-!
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Because they results that others have experienced are pretty hard to ignore. I have also been slipping with my eating and exercise so I need something new and fresh, as a little pick-me-up
  • berrygirl2013
    berrygirl2013 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I've completed 30 DS and Ripped in 30 twice and I have to say, they are definitely my soulmate workouts! I can't wait to see more results in a months time! Look forward to sharing them with all of you guys :)