What is your sweet spot?

Options
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and I was just wondering what everyone's fat % was. I found 85-90% is my sweet spot, where I have no hunger and I get moderate to large ketones.

Bianca

Replies

• jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by that? I'm confused on what you are asking.
  • BiancaCaputi23
    BiancaCaputi23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by that? I'm confused on what you are asking.

When you set your macros.....I have mine at 5% carbs, 10% protein, & 85% fat. I tried it at 55% fat and was constantly hungry. Then I upped it to where it is at now & I find that I am rarely hungry. I know with Atkins we are only suppose to focus on our daily carbs but I focus more on the high fat part :) I found this is what makes me happy lol
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine are 5% carbs, 30% protein, 65% fat... though I try to get more fat, it's really difficult for me to keep my fat high while decreasing the protein. I'm never hungry on LCHF in general. I always have to make sure I eat multiple times throughout the day, especially since I'm doing Chalean Extreme, weights, and cardio regularly.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I probably need to increase my fat %. I'm hungry and no where near where I should be at from a macro perspective. I have fat set to 55%. Oops!
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Mines is 5% carbs, 25% protein and 70% fat
  • BiancaCaputi23
    BiancaCaputi23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I probably need to increase my fat %. I'm hungry and no where near where I should be at from a macro perspective. I have fat set to 55%. Oops!

If you do increase your fat % let me know how it works for you. I had mine at 55% as well & it was not working. The more fat the less hungry you are :)
  • sb4480
    sb4480 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I wish there were a free text field in the custom settings. It's not quite custom enough. I hate that I'm stuck with either 5% or 10% when my target is really more like 7% (<20). I'm set to 10% at the moment and am consistently coming in under or at 20gm/day. So I'm at 10/30/60, which is an appropriate amount of protein for my body composition, but maybe I should try and it 10/25/65 instead?