Rest Days

Options
Loluka88
Loluka88 Posts: 38 Member
It's alright to take rest days! Jillian herself said you can take 1-2 rest days a week while doing the 30 day shred and still see the results promised. Of course listen to your body; if you need more, take them! We don't want anyone to get injured.

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I ended up taking day 2 as a rest day!!! It's pitiful..... but I was sick. :grumble: trying not to take anymore.... at least this week. I'm actually kind of excited to do this..... something MUST be wrong with me. HA! HA! HA! :laugh: :drinker:
  • Olive24219
    Olive24219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I ended up taking day 2 as a rest day!!! It's pitiful..... but I was sick. :grumble: trying not to take anymore.... at least this week. I'm actually kind of excited to do this..... something MUST be wrong with me. HA! HA! HA! :laugh: :drinker:

Don't feel bad! Day 2 was a rest day for me too. I actually did Jm yoga DVD that day instead which was still something but much less strain on my muscles. It also really helped stretch me out which my poor out of shape body really appreciated! I did day two yesterday of 30ds and it was already getting easier.
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I took a rest day yesterday, when for a long power walk instead. Felt good to rest my muscles a bit. And then this morning i completed day 5.