I need a fitspo! Before and after pics, please!

Options
Jacqson84
Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
So, I'm new to this and I'm excited about this journey! I can't wait to see my body's transformation! However, I'd like to get some inspiration! Please post your before and after pics!

Replies

• nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump! i'd like to see some too please :smile: it's motivating!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Well, I've only been doing strength training for two months but so far, I am in LOVE! I would love to see others. Check out the Eat, Train, Progress group leader Sara is an amazing example of what determination and strength training can do for your body, too!

2419iqw.jpg
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    menow_zpse449cccc.jpg

well this is me.. from when I started losing weight to this date. still have work to do, but things are looking up :)

*edit** so the pic doesn't show fully.. >.< there is one more pic with my back now. idk how to fix it since photobucket isn't working for me.. (:
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    great job ladies! you both look awesome! :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    2front.jpg

1side.jpg

A32A115F-E08F-4AA8-9FB2-52157BA74C31-2055-000002D7E64E1D2C.jpg

53A30E01-CD52-4DDC-BA73-6742F1D2ABE5-17914-00001AAC27910349_zps1d9c3f0d.jpg

2878835D-F9E7-48A6-BF6F-AA28A19DA00A-26566-000023343B86BEE9_zps3a58b75b.jpg
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Oh, absolutely gorgeous, ladies!! Well done!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!:)
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    This was me July 2010, I didn't realize that I was overweight at all.

Around 170lbs

4rdqid.jpg

2qdbfhl.jpg

This was me August of 2010 I still thought things were ok. Meanwhile I was buying larger clothes.

30tnujb.jpg

Eventually I got tired of living the way I was and started walking at a nearby park.

2z8rkn9.jpg

11/04/2011-During the journey, at this point I was really loving walking and jogging outside.

333zh42.jpg

33yhr8y.jpg

Fast forward to May 2012, I continued walking jogging also watching what I ate and we moved to a new location and I finally joined a gym.

Around 140lbs-

fu0rbm.jpg

I was on vacation here and my main concern was if they had a gym or not, lol.. I had turned into a different person, but I definitely liked this person much better than the old me.

Around 132lbs-

314w0b8.jpg

I also found out that I could have muscles and abs, and I used to hate my tummy and mom stretchmarks.. :happy:

Maintaining for over a year at 128-130lbs

15zrtqu.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome, just awesome!!!
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I Started lifting 2 months ago. Still have a long way to go, but I'm happy with my progress.

beforeafter_zpscd18bdeb.jpg
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Woah!!!! Great job, ladies!! @Taterproof, in just two months???

@absonthebrain, you look fabulous! Them guns!

A few minutes ago, I was thinking of skipping the gym today. After looking at your pics, I've decided to get my sweat on today! Thank you!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    Awesome!! I hope my end result looks as great as you ladies. I'm on week 15!

9hpe1v.jpg

I wish I was able to edit my first post, so as not to spam lol. I'm just so happy with strength training. <3
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options

A few minutes ago, I was thinking of skipping the gym today. After looking at your pics, I've decided to get my sweat on today! Thank you!

Lifting 5-6 days a week alternating muscle groups. I was always all about cardio. I wish I had started lifting sooner.
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Oh, that makes two of us!

@Phoenix_warri: Week 15 and you're already showing abs? What am I doing wrong???

Lifting 5-6 days a week alternating muscle groups. I was always all about cardio. I wish I had started lifting sooner.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    @Jacqson Maybe the light is deceiving, it's still belly pooch central here :) I'm guessing this will be the last place I lose it from, especially since I just had my second son May 16th. I do weights about 3-4 days a week. I love deadlifts!!
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Nope, I see muscle definition beneath that "belly pooch"! Well, I think you're doing a fine job!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    Nope, I see muscle definition beneath that "belly pooch"! Well, I think you're doing a fine job!

Well, thank you <3 Made my day. :D we're all on our way to sexy pants cause lifting is awesome!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Idk how to post images in the forum, but my profile picture is my before and after for right now. :)

Height: 5'5
    SW: 185 lbs
    CW: 130 lbs
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is after completing a 3 month nutrition program and training for a figure competition! Just finished !!
  • eddynigma
    eddynigma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    EbPnBoil.jpg From February to October, derby twice a week plus weights 3-5 days, and a slight calorie deficit
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a beautiful, lean back! Jealous. :)