Peak Week Nutrition

What do you guys usually eat during peak week? The typical tilapia and asparagus?

Is it normal for your calories to be very low this week?

Replies

• During cutting, Tilapia is a staple in my diet. My trainer carbs me up the last few days before a show, but I do Figure and need to be "bigger". Lower cal's are to be expected during this week only. To make up for the lower cal's my trainer stops my workouts on Wed and I do nothing from Thurs-Sun.
  • During cutting, Tilapia is a staple in my diet. My trainer carbs me up the last few days before a show, but I do Figure and need to be "bigger". Lower cal's are to be expected during this week only. To make up for the lower cal's my trainer stops my workouts on Wed and I do nothing from Thurs-Sun.

Makes sense!
    So when you did bikini, the carbing up wasn't as necessary?
  • For Bikini my coach had me carb up for the first show and it wasn't right for my body I puffed out pretty bad even with no water. We worked with my diets for the next two shows and what seems to work was carbing up the week before by eating more sweet potatos. It just depends on how your body reacts. All trial and error.
  • For Bikini my coach had me carb up for the first show and it wasn't right for my body I puffed out pretty bad even with no water. We worked with my diets for the next two shows and what seems to work was carbing up the week before by eating more sweet potatos. It just depends on how your body reacts. All trial and error.

Thanks! I agree! This show I carbed up a little and I think I was much leaner without it....

Regardless, it was a great show for my first time!!!