6 weeks in... Success so far

Options
bmoliv66
bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
I've been at this low carb thing for exactly 6 weeks today, staying between 20-60 carbs a day. I've had three days in the 100-120 range (a wedding, brothers birthday and Halloween party) where I managed to "splurge" without going anywhere near the amount of carbs I used to eat. I feel great as my body has adapted. I've lost 22 pounds and over 2 inches on my waist while still being able to enjoy the occasional meal out or a few beers during Monday night football. All my jeans fit again... Except some are too big now ;-)
To all those just starting good luck, you can do it! After the first few days you feel better each day. Looking for like minded individuals to motivate each other. Feel free to add

Replies

• dotTif
    dotTif Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow! Those are great results! Congrats! I'll send you a friend request if I can figure out how!
  • bmoliv66
    bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks, great results yourself!
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    WOW!
    that is brilliant results hun and a great motivation to other dieters! You can do it!
  • KRoth416
    KRoth416 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome results! and its comforting to know you are human and HAVE "splurged" for special events! makes it seem a lot more doable! I LOVE carbs and this is a little depressing for me, but I've hit a plateau for 4+ months after losing initial weight loss SO drastic measures have to be done!
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    K it is now time to do something to surprise your body. Come off of low carbing for a day and then go back to it. Hope this helps.