nineohseven
nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
Today was fun .45% with Tanya but I would say I nailed it
How about you my pals

Replies

• Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I didn't nail it...but I did it. I'm doing all of the modified moves and I was barely able to do that! But, I'm enjoying it so far so I'm going to keep going.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Least favorite! That one is going to be tough ever week! lol
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It is my least favorite one and I barely made it, but I did it. Glad it's abd day today give my arm a break
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Total Body is really brutal. I'm on round 2 of T25 (doing a Gamma/Beta hybrid) and still can't do the spider pushups. However, you WILL get stronger and enjoy it more as you progress. When I started T25 I could't do 1 regular push up. Now I can do about a dozen going all the way down with my nose hitting the floor.

Keep it up! :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I agree. Im on the Beta phase and those spider push ups still kill me. But I can tell I am getting stronger though. Just keep pushing through!
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yep- did not enjoy that yesterday. My upper body strength truly is poor. Looking forward to improving.
  • Richmocha
    Richmocha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I barely made it but I kept moving. I feel a little sore today but I know I can push harder because I am never drenched in sweat when I'm done. I always feel like I am holding back a little because I am afraid of getting hurt. I am not sure how to break though that mental hesitation. Has anyone struggled with this too? If so how did you get past it?
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I cheated and did the speed 1.0 yesterday instead of the total body workout. My shoulder were hurting and didn't though I could do the body workout. I'll try to do it tonight.
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    I found this blog and thought it was quite entertaining. This (very fit looking) mama breaks down the Total Body Circuit complete with commentary and photos. I probably shouldn't have looked at this before starting today! Feeling a bit intimidated!

http://dumbbellsanddiapers.com/post/54466069788
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! Followed Tania the whole time and Barely made it! Not looking forward to a repeat of this workout! However, I powered through and felt great afterward! Keep it goin ladies!
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It was hard, but I think it's just because of the movements. Hell, some of those things weren't even in Insanity till month 2.

I'm still assessing.
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Total Body kicks my butt every time but I am even more determined to Nail It as a result...getting closer each time. Those floor moves are the worst. I have to do another one of these tomorrow as part of my Week 3 Doubles Day (along with Ab Intervals).

When I did Total Body earlier in the week I was so exhausted that even the cooldown at the end felt tough LOL.

Keep going - we will all get through this.