Monday - It's a New Week!

Options
Well, how'd everyone do over the weekend? I weigh in on Saturdays. I maintained from the week before, which is ok. I didn't do horribly with the holiday but I didn't do great, plus I started TOM. Considering that, I'm really proud of myself! I'm notorious for not eating lunch on the weekends but I made a point to do it both days so that's awesome too!

Somewhat fairly easy week for me; I share custody of my 2 teens with my ex 50/50 and this is my off week. That always makes the week a bit less hectic. I packed my gym bag today and I'm hoping to make it over there over lunch.

Hope everyone got to catch up a bit on sleep!

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This weekend was wild.. or crazy or something.. Starting Friday when I ate 6 pieces of candy at my office.. I made sure I entered them to count my calories. I was wanting to walk/run 4 miles friday but my sister's legs weren;t feeling good so we only did 2 miles. so that ment I needed to do 6 miles on Saturday but my legs on Saturday were so sore that I could only run 1 mile and walk 4 due to me running out of time.. My oldest had a soccer game and my youngest was with me also.. On Sunday I had no help with my kids my husband had to work and so did my sister and step mom so I couldn't go running. it was way to cold by the time my sister got home so that was a no go.. I guess I will make up my miles this week... I am in a plank challenge and a squat challege, I did both of those this weekend. My friend who I do my squat challenge told me that I had to do my squat with weights (She like to push me hard) so I'm doing them with 8lbs weights. I did eat ok.. other then my cupcake on sunday..

I don't know how I'm going to work out once my step mom and sister move out this week... I guess that will be another challenge to work on..
    Start weight was 155lbs
    Weighted 152.5(Thursday 10/31/13)
    back at 154.5 this morning (thinking tis water weight)
  • lharvey2797
    lharvey2797 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did terrible this week!!!
    I weigh Monday mornings and I am up 3 lbs from last week!! Yikes!

Between Halloween and the weekend eating out trips!! Oh no!

Weigh in today: 152

Motivated to get back on track!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Good weekend here. I weighed in yesterday at 169 so I am going the right ditection. Didn't get my long walk in either day. However I did figure out the route around my neighborhood that is the most hills and the dog and I walked that both days. My glutes were burning both days.

This week I have challenged myself to eat more protein. So far so good. I was hungry yesterday afternoon, but then I realized it was because time change or not. My body wanted dinner at the time it was used to. I split the difference and fixed dinner half an hour early by the clock.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Good weekend here. I weighed in yesterday at 169 so I am going the right ditection. Didn't get my long walk in either day. However I did figure out the route around my neighborhood that is the most hills and the dog and I walked that both days. My glutes were burning both days.

This week I have challenged myself to eat more protein. So far so good. I was hungry yesterday afternoon, but then I realized it was because time change or not. My body wanted dinner at the time it was used to. I split the difference and fixed dinner half an hour early by the clock.
  • verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

• verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good for you - keep up the good work. I'm down a one pound so far, and moving forward towards my goal.