what food/snack/temptation did you avoid today...?

why don't we mention one food or snack that we have avoided today to help each other!

Today i was home alone and had the whole house to snack on! (Lol) However i resisted my temptations and sat down and ate my baaked chicken and veg. Yay i feel proud that i didnt give in to the biscuits which sat on the breakfast table!

Replies

• eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    I am eating a burger with no bun and a lot of veggie. yesterday I ate a bacon and egg taco no tortilla now that hard to avoid....
  • sb4480
    sb4480 Posts: 199 Member
    Every day the office M&M stash calls to me. So far I've managed to pass them up!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    I avoided 2 things. 1. There were donuts at the office and 2. I went to Kroger for eggs and cheese and they had a bunch of Halloween candy marked WAY down. That was the tough one to pass up.... but I did it. Yea!
  • wow well done you all! I avoided my favourite almond finger mini cakes today and was like no! i can do it lol...it will all be worth it at the end!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    I avoided the biscuit and fries from Biscuitville this morning (had eggs and bacon) and then for dinner a made hibachi chicken and rice but avoided the rice (had the chicken and veggies)...oh and the left over pizza from last night!!
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    An enormous cake outside my office door that was calling to me as I ate my boiled eggs and salad. Lol!
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Yesterday was my anniversary and we went to Outback. I avoided the breading on the Bloomin' Onion and the bread.:happy:
  • KRoth416
    KRoth416 Posts: 37 Member
    I avoided leftover cupcakes/cake from my daughters birthday! Her party is Saturday.....I have NO idea what I am going to do!
  • rotielover
    rotielover Posts: 9 Member
    Drove right by Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with only a sideways glance!
  • WOW that is really impressive! I don't think I would have been able to resist those krispy kremes LOL. Best thing for me is to just not go past there lol. I resisted the pack of Cadbury choc packs containing my favourite twirl and flake!

Whenever you feel like losing weight is too hard and u want to give up just use this to motivate you:

"Believe you can and you're halfway there!"

This is the display pic of my fone so I always read it over and over whenever I feel like giving up! <3 x
  • eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    my husband brought KFC last knight I didn't eat the biscuits and mashed potato
  • katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Sour apple halloween candy marked down at the tills......I love sour apple sweets also managed to dodge the usual assortment of office donuts and biscuits. Feeling strong!
  • rotielover
    rotielover Posts: 9 Member
    Keep it up guys! I think saying it out loud helps us stay strong together.
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    I mix & few M&Ms with mixed nuts for a snack. That way I can eat them, but I don't eat the whole bag!
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    today i have avoided Ciclon Energy drink and flan which is calling me :/
  • Cookies
  • Spent the day out at drag racing, surrounded by food trucks and not a single low carb option in sight!! I passed up the hotdogs we normally have out there.... man that was hard, especially since I watched my man and son eat one each!! But I made it through the day =)