amyannie
amyannie Posts: 139 Member
Hi all!
I received my body revolution dvd right when it came out and I played around with it for a bit and jumped around but was never really that serious about it. But the time has come that I am devoting my LIFE to this DVD! I would really appreciate some support and new friends on here so we can relate! I love the extra motivation and I will help you along the way as well! I plan to start Monday of next week 11/11 since I am recovering from a cold. But I might start this weekend if I am feeling up to it. Hope to hear from you guys!

Replies

• 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Welcome to the group! This is my first week and so far so good. It is only a half hour--a hard half hour but I feel really good at the end of it!
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Welcome to your body revolution! I just finished the program, and my advice would be get over your cold first and start on Monday. It is only 30 minutes a day, but if you really give it your all you will get exhausted. I found that after about day 3 of each week I was dragging *kitten*, but I was determined to do it. It is such a great program!