Eating during the night

Options
I worked the night shift for 5 years. 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM so I'am used to eating during the night. Any suggestions since I now not working due to an injury as so how to stop this? I'm also a diabetic and my sugars are really high in the mornings. Any help is appreciated. I also like the previous ideas that were written. Have a GREAT day everyone!:smile::smile: :smile: :laugh:

Replies

• nilsabenitez10
    nilsabenitez10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think this is when I do most of my eating as well so I try to be mindful. I try to drink water when I'm feeling like I want to snack, I'll add ice to it so I can chew on it, but of course after 1/2 hour, I'm back to being hungry or wanting food, so I'll make some low cal popcorn and eat the entire bag myself! I'll try to eat it slow so it'll last for a while .... Plus when it gets cold its not that exciting anymore :) Lastly, I'll go for an apple or something that is natural so that I'm still eating but eating mindful. Also, sometimes I will find something to do other than watch TV, so I'll read or do some form of exercise or house chore so that I can get my mind of off food. I hope this helps .....