Ladies, what are your 1RMs?

Options
I'm just starting out with powerlifting - only about a month in to training. I'm interested to see a range of PR's, maybe get some inspiration/motivation and some numbers to chase.

Replies

• zorahgail
    zorahgail Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your training!

My 1RMs for this year at 123 lb. bodyweight are: 301 dead, 175 bench, 275 squat.

Since June my focus has been on running & calisthenics so I'm sure my numbers are down. I plan on starting a new training cycle on Sept. 29.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Congrats on starting your training!

My 1RMs for this year at 123 lb. bodyweight are: 301 dead, 175 bench, 275 squat.

Since June my focus has been on running & calisthenics so I'm sure my numbers are down. I plan on starting a new training cycle on Sept. 29.

Those are AWESOME numbers. Definitely gives me something to strive for. Thanks for posting!
  • danixfit
    danixfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started training more to get stronger for Crossfit and to take a break from the MetCons, however, I am really enjoying lifting and will be doing both an olympic lifting and power lifting competition this winter.

BW is 145lbs
    Dead: 305lbs
    Bench: ??? never done a 1rm but would guess it is around 140-150.
    Squat: ??? haven't done a 1rm in more than 6 months and then it was 220 but I do that for reps. I would guess I am around 240lbs

I have my programming done for me by a S&C coach and we are switching gears next week to focus on higher volumes for 6 weeks and then back to heavy.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My BW is 195.

Currently, my 1RM's (actual) are:

Squat - 260
    Bench - 135
    Deadlift 295

I've only been seriously powerlifting for about 8 months or so, and I don't train with a particular club - just a one woman wolf-pack. :flowerforyou:
  • rachaelfisher1
    Options
    BW: 61.6kg (~135lb)

Squat: 85kg (187lb)
    Bench: 47.5kg (104lb)
    Deadlift: 110kg (242.5kg)
  • milileitner
    milileitner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    BW 52kg/115lb

DL 115kg/254lb
    Squat 95kg/210lb
    Bench 55kg/121lb

Some strong ladies here!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just competed in my first meet :bigsmile:

My gym totals are higher than my meet totals for bench and deadlift, but i know why and its a fairly easy fix.

weight class- 165 (bw 161-165)
    Squat- 260 (with wraps)
    bench- 160 (gym PR)
    deadlift- 300 (gym PR)
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options

My gym totals are higher than my meet totals for bench and deadlift, but i know why and its a fairly easy fix.

Squat- 260 (with wraps)
    bench- 160 (gym PR)
    deadlift- 300 (gym PR)

That's awesome Cheri! Congrats on your first meet. I want to do one so bad, but can't get past the idea of wearing a singlet for some reason :ohwell:
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    WOW, you ladies are incredible! This is super inspirational! I'm a super weenie, I just started lifting 5 months ago and just started 5/3/1 routine last month. I hope I can be as awesome as you all!

My bw is 128 lbs.

1 RM

Bench- 90 lbs
    Squat- 105 lbs
    Deadlift- 140 lbs
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I also had my first meet because I wanted to be cool like Cheri! :wink:

198 class 195.4 at weigh in.

Squat: 250
    Bench: 140
    Dead: 350

With belt/rehband knee sleeves/wrist wraps.

It's true that singlets are not super flattering, but you do get that great wide belt that gives you an hourglass figure!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options

Squat- 260 (with wraps)
    bench- 160 (gym PR)
    deadlift- 300 (gym PR)

That's awesome Cheri! Congrats on your first meet. I want to do one so bad, but can't get past the idea of wearing a singlet for some reason :ohwell:

Thank you! And seriously, its not that bad ;) I was dreading it too even though I wore something practically the same for a triathlon a few years ago. I actually think all the ladies, regardless of weight looked amazing, because they were in there element... and were glowing from excitement!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    I also had my first meet because I wanted to be cool like Cheri! :wink:

198 class 195.4 at weigh in.

Squat: 250
    Bench: 140
    Dead: 350

With belt/rehband knee sleeves/wrist wraps.

It's true that singlets are not super flattering, but you do get that great wide belt that gives you an hourglass figure!

you are so strong girl! And Im proud to know you ;)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    GREAT numbers in here!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/littleladylifter

My partners numbers.

60kg BW
    Squat: 110kg (wraps)
    bench: 55kg
    deadlift: 135kg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    GREAT numbers in here!

My partners numbers.

60kg BW

very stellar! And I think its really cool that you're representin' her! :drinker:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    GREAT numbers in here!

My partners numbers.

60kg BW

very stellar! And I think its really cool that you're representin' her! :drinker:

I'm also her trainer. I need to tread carefully and let her know when the trainer hat is on :laugh:
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just completed my last round of 1RMs for this year over recent weeks (with a sore back lol).
    I haven't squatted much at all this past year due to lingering injury issues, so hoping to see how I go with that in 2014.

BW 46.6kg
    Squat: n/a
    Bench: 46kg
    Deadlift: 115kg (no belt)