New year's 2014 New Body with JMBR w/ kickstart- 10/20

Options
adoreme214
adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
I previously attempted JMBR when it first came out. I lost 9 lbs during the week long kickstart. However I injured my back doing the suicides/baselines. I've learned I must modify first. That took me out and I've never returned. Well, I'm back and it's time!

Would love to have some people join me in this journey who are open to weekly accountability. People who actually use the MFP food/fitness/weigh in logs.

Who's ready to commit to having a better New Years 2014 with a Fitter Fabulous body?

Friend me with a message JMBR!

Replies

• ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a little bit ahead of you. I'm just on week 3 at the moment, but feel free to add me if you'd like some support/motivation :)
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Day 7/97 on JMBR successfully completed! The 7 day kickstart is officially over. I am excited to post my results tomorrow. Regardless of the number, my pants are much looser and my belly is visually smaller. That's what's up =)
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep at it! :)
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 7/97 on JMBR successfully completed! The 7 day kickstart is officially over. I am excited to post my results tomorrow. Regardless of the number, my pants are much looser and my belly is visually smaller. That's what's up =)

That's awesome!! I'm starting Phase 2 today! Keep up the great work!!
  • changelife13
    changelife13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Received mine! Starting tomorrow!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    im starting week 2 today, im in!!
  • adoreme214
    Options
    Hey all. Sorry, but I thought I put an update on this group (obviously I didn't). So this past Monday my RESULTS from the 7 day kickstart on JMBR was 8.4lbs lost! I am currently on day 5 now of the regular 90 days.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am on week 7.