Introduce yourself!

Options
So this is where you're going to tell a little about yourself.

I'm Grace and I'm 18 years old. Currently I don't live in Colorado but I'm moving there this month. I've wanted to do a color run ever sense I've heard of one and now I'm trying to train for it. I graduated last year and I'm hoping to head to art college in the next few years and then a college somewhere for music.

You're turn. Tell us a little something about you.

Replies

• inchristicandoallthings
    Options
    Hello Kowloon -hong kong. I am a fitness pal member and simple jogger. Please tell me when and where is the Colorado fun run?
    My daughter and I did do a fun run in Wisconsin with a few others. It was a blast.
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Currently the run is in Denver in August. But the don't have a set date yet.
  • 1968samuel
    1968samuel Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Colorado native and a slow jogger working back into running. Several friends have done the color run so I want to join in the fun next year too! I've heard it's a blast!
  • ColorRunColorado
    ColorRunColorado Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am John. I am very excited about being able to have a great time in this years Color Run. I just moved to Parker from Los Angeles in September and it has been the best move of my life. Maybe I we will cross paths on a run one of these days leading up to the run. Hope to see you there and hope this group grows.

John