Take Care of Yourself

Options
Keep yourself clean. Wash yourself with a great smelling soap in your favorite scent like strawberry or cookies and cream (Yes, they really have these as scents). Wash your hair with a great smelling shampoo / conditioner for your hair-type (Sunsilk has wide selections). Clean out your ears, but not with a q-tip.
Trim and polish. Comb your hair, brush your teeth, trim your nails. Wash your face .
Lotion. Keep your body moisturized. Moisturize your legs, feet, arms, and hands the most. Mainly all your limbs.
Dress. Clothe yourself in the shirts and pants that make you feel your best. Pick out at least 14 outfits that make you feel good. Go to seven if your closet is not that big
Have a good attitude. Taking care of yourself means on the inside too. Be nice to other people. Be nice to others who are different than you, you might make connections and good networks with people. Stand up for yourself but be tactful, and not aggressive. Being a diplomatic person is always good. Even if people are mean to you or want you to go away, always be nice to them no matter what. You will also make friends this way too.
Eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables. This will keep you healthy too.
Get enough sleep. Sleep must be stressed. Nobody wants bags under their eyes! This enables your body to grow, heal, etc.
Get your nails cut regularly.
Drink plenty of water. This will help hydrate your skin and your body. It also flushes toxins out of your body and helps you concentrate. Try and drink enough so that your urine is clear.

Replies

• Meryanna
    Options
    Before, I only cared about my family "Me" I was always at the end.
    But I throw for My self a challenge .........

Now I am the most important ........now is My time......
    Swimming lessons, aqua fitness, walking the dog in the woods,hiking with group ( see meetup.com)
    Meetups in your groups,Meetups with friends is fun .......
    I go to the hairdresser every 5 weeks
    Now I am alive ...
    And now tell me ..........how you take care of yourself????
  • tosia55
    Options
    That's right .... you have to take care of yourself too!
  • nilsabenitez10
    nilsabenitez10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Some of these are just daily routine ... but yeah your are right ... I always tell myself I need to spend more time on me! Bring my fabulous out :) ... Thanks for the reminder