25 with a 7 month old - friends?

Options
I was on here when I was pregnant to track calories so I didn't gain a million pounds & it worked.

So now I'm back :) My son is 7 months old, and I want to lose 25 lbs.

Anyone want to be friends?

Replies

• jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have a one month old and logged most of my pregnancy. I haven't started logging again yet but plan to very soon. I have about 10 or so pounds left to be at my goal weight. Feel free to add me! Your baby is so cute!
  • cassie_623
    Options
    I added you! Thanks your little one is adorable as well :)
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and have three kids,all younger than 4 with the youngest being only 6 months :) Add me. I too am working on losing the last big of the baby belly along with adding more muscles :)
  • Riot_Summers
    Options
    Hi girls. I'm 33 and my beautiful daughter is 6 weeks and 1 day old today. I've got 28 lbs to lose, most of it is baby belly and some baby behind lol. I'm going to be packing on some muscle while burning this fat off too. I hate that I'm starting this journey at the onset of winter weather. So I thought getting some friends on here would help with the motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • lilylover2012
    lilylover2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in January and have a 10 week old little girl. Feel free to add me!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have a son turning 3 in January and another son who'll be six months old this coming Saturday. I lost a lot after my first son was born, gained a crapload during my second pregnancy, and am back to do it all over again. I'm about 47 lbs away from my lowest pre-pregnancy weight (which was lower than when I actually got pregnant), and then another 19 or so to UGW, if that's even reasonable for me. At my lowest weight I was wearing a size 2 or 4, depending on the cut/store/direction of the wind, so another 20ish pounds might have made me way too thin! I was very happy with the way I looked in clothes but felt "skinny fat," so I'd like to do more strength work this time, which may make me gain weight, but that would be good weight :)
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too - just message that you met me in the Post Partum Pack. I'm 24 and have a 2 year old and a almost 7 month old (Rebecca! How did they get so big??).

Due to some new health issues I am now at my all time heaviest (240 lbs) with my goal weight of 175. I'm sure I'll adjust that goal once I've met it, maybe down to somewhere between 140-160... but I am a curvy girl (DDD/F chest) even when I was in high school at a very muscular 165 (I could outbench most of the guys in my weights class) and can't imagine getting much smaller than that.