weekly weigh ins?

Options
Hi everyone!

It is great to see so many people interested in this diet and my group!

I think to keep us all motivated it will be a good idea to share our weekly weigh ins to motivate each other and try even harder so we have results that we can actually share and be proud of! So lets share our weights every Monday (you can just share your weight loss if you do not want to enclose your actual weight).

Replies

• misspatrice310
    misspatrice310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like that idea! I started yesterday and seeing everyone's progress will definitely keep me motivated!
    Hi everyone!

It is great to see so many people interested in this diet and my group!

I think to keep us all motivated it will be a good idea to share our weekly weigh ins to motivate each other and try even harder so we have results that we can actually share and be proud of! So lets share our weights every Monday (you can just share your weight loss if you do not want to enclose your actual weight).
  • jjeanne7
    Options
    Love the idea also, keeps everything on track!
  • rotielover
    rotielover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I tend to get obsessed with weighing myself, so even once a week is too much for me! LOL

But I will support and cheer you all on every week!
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    I tend to get obsessed with weighing myself, so even once a week is too much for me! LOL

But I will support and cheer you all on every week!

LOL i agree i was the same. But doing it weekly tells me that the time will come on monday lol so i get all excited and try even harder because i want to see results the next tome i step on those scales! (fingers crossed) xx
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I get oc on the scale as well :laugh: so I am definitely on board for a weekky weigh in
  • Kimbers2013
    Options
    Hello!!! I have been messing around with a "lower" carb lifestyle for about a week (I'm on day 11) and I've lost 5 lbs. I will say that I had a few days in those 11 that I drank beer (a no-no) and a day or two of a HIGH amount of carbs and still managed to lose 5 lbs. I have just leaned that my "bad" cholesterol is at 110, 10 over where it needs to be. I have never had any issues with my health. My Doc recommended the Atkins diet or at least a lower carb approach to eating to get me out of the "obese" category. I'm IN!!! Let's do this!!!! The first 5 lbs are the hardest....the rest WILL come off, if you want it to!!!! :)
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    Hello!!! I have been messing around with a "lower" carb lifestyle for about a week (I'm on day 11) and I've lost 5 lbs. I will say that I had a few days in those 11 that I drank beer (a no-no) and a day or two of a HIGH amount of carbs and still managed to lose 5 lbs. I have just leaned that my "bad" cholesterol is at 110, 10 over where it needs to be. I have never had any issues with my health. My Doc recommended the Atkins diet or at least a lower carb approach to eating to get me out of the "obese" category. I'm IN!!! Let's do this!!!! The first 5 lbs are the hardest....the rest WILL come off, if you want it to!!!! :)

You are right Kimbers! That is very inspirational and seeing the scales go down is always a motivation!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Started on 4th November at 155.8lbs, as of this morning 154.25lbs so down 1.5lbs.

I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, I am hoping this will stop me losing just water weight? If anyone can clarify that'll be great.

I am doing no bread, no potatoes, no pasta, no rice, no starchy vegs or fruit (like bananas etc). I am still eating plenty of veg, meat, fruit and eggs.

I also sometimes incorporate 5:2 into my week, however as I get bored easily I mix it up every now and then.

I have 14.25lbs (a stone) to my first big Goal of 140lbs. The top end of my healthy BMI is 135lbs :frown: I haven't been that weight since before my daughter was born 8 years ago!!

I weigh in every Monday Morning, I'll try and remember to come back here every Monday :drinker:
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    Sorry for the delay guys! I was just so tired coming home from work that i fell asleep! i work in a special school with children with challenging behaviour! So it is extremely exhausting but very rewarding! Lets do our first weekly weigh in tomorrow (tuesday 12th nov) and it will be great to see the change big or small...remember it is still a CHANGE and it is better than a weight gain! YAYY! we xan do this! And dont be shy sharing we r all on d same boat! you can just share your weight loss if u do not want to mention ur actual weight! xx
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Joining y'all a week late. My starting weight is 204.6.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Someone actually started it yesterday just as you proposed, titled 2nd Week Weigh Ins.