Welcome!

tricoachart
tricoachart Posts: 32 Member
Welcome to our Team Springs Wellness group on Myfitnesspal! We're glad you made it! Much like at the first meeting of any group, we should have introductions, right? So while many of you know me, there are many who do not. So here's mine - briefly.
My name is Art Bradley and I am your Wellness program and Safety Coach. I've been with The Springs for 2 years and have to say that of all the things I've been involved with in my life this has been easily one of the most satisfying. Prior to joining TSL and Team Springs, I owned a small business in McMinnville for 18 years. I have also been an active triathlete for nearly 16 years - also coaching in the sport. I am married and have 2 sons and a daughter, 2 currently attending OSU, the third graduated from WOU.
I look forward to being an active member of this group and encouraging & supporting each and everyone of you as you work to reach your own health and fitness goals.
Here's to your health!
Who's next?
Coach Art

Replies

• along1123
    along1123 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, my name is Angela. I'm a RSC for The Springs at Mill creek. I've been with the company for three years and absolutely love the changeover to The Springs. I recently was a part of the Curves Complete program and lost 35.5 lbs and 42.5inches in 6 months! I'm done with the program and now just attend Zumba classes and have a gym membership but being in school full time and working full time, it's hard to focus on my fitness. I'm also newly a vegetarian (6 months going strong). I look forward to the extra support to helping me get back on track!
  • tricoachart
    tricoachart Posts: 32 Member
    Hey Angela,
    Welcome to the group! Glad you're in!
  • Hi Art,
    It is Joanne at SAT. I have been working with seniors now for nearly 5 years. I started my career at SCO as a night shift caregiver, I was the RSC at SAW, I briefly moved to The Dalles and then I transferred to SAT 10 months ago as the Resident Relations Manager and I am now the Health Services Administrator at SAT. Phew, lots of moving around, but I can say that my time with each of The Springs communities has been a terrific experience.
    I love staying fit and healthy and my passion is running. I try to run a half marathon every year and I plan that this year is no exception, especially with the extra motivation of Team Springs. I truly believe that I am fitter now that I am nearing my 50's than I was in my teens, so never think it is too late to start becoming a healthier you!