new user

Options
Good afternoon! My name is Heather, I'm new to the fitness pal website. I set up an account a while ago but today is my "first" real go at using it :-) My friend suggested using this site and said it has one of the best support groups :-)

Replies

• csl625
    csl625 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi my name is carly,im also new to the site, I have been using it for 3 days and I already love it!
  • heatherrenee02
    Options
    The thing I like most, so far, is the report that shows me my daily target of nutrients. It really shows how fast the food I was eating adds up... I also downloaded an app on my phone called runtastic. It tracks your daily activity and steps etc. I'm gonna use it tonight and see how well it works for me. I will let ya know if it's worth looking into.
  • sugaraddict1180
    Options
    Hi Heather & Carly! Welcome! I am a new repeat user! Lot of support with this group already! Ask lots of questions if you get stuck anywhere! ~~~Shel~~~~
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome aboard!! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you in the next 5 weeks. I look forward to reading your posts as well as providing motivation, support and accountability the next few weeks. We can do this!!
  • heatherrenee02
    Options
    Thanks :) I will probably have a ton of questions soon I'm sure !
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started my second month. I am here if you ever have any questions. Feel free to add me.