Bodymedia old school

Options
Hi everyone! I just recently reactivated my Body Bugg (now switched over to Bodymedia) and I'm just learning the new layout of their online tracking system. Anyone else using the old school version with the new website? I've found that Bodymedia doesn't seem to have very much helpful information available on their website for questions and information about their products. I've had to keep emailing customer service for stupid questions like why didn't it switch the time when I synced it and such. Am I missing something??

Replies

• sjsmith9
    sjsmith9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've had the body media band for just over a year and I've had great customer service with their email contact. Try that if the info is not on the faq page.
  • vondelynn
    vondelynn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    workoutgrl87
    Hi everyone! I just recently reactivated my Body Bugg (now switched over to Bodymedia) and I'm just learning the new layout of their online tracking system. Anyone else using the old school version with the new website? I've found that Bodymedia doesn't seem to have very much helpful information available on their website for questions and information about their products. I've had to keep emailing customer service for stupid questions like why didn't it switch the time when I synced it and such. Am I missing something??

I got the BodyBugg used from a friend. I have been wearing it about 8 weeks now and find their activity manager website pretty easy to manage - but I never saw the old one so I don't know what the differences are. I have been thinking of getting another large armband but I think because it's a bodybugg I might have problems finding them - but I also haven't contacted customer service yet.