Introduction

A_new_Romi
A_new_Romi Posts: 29 Member
Hey all! Just wanted to start off by introducing myself. I already tested the water with T-25 and boy does it kick my butt! ;) I started this journey at 189 lbs and am now more than half way towards my goal of 145 lbs. I hope to shed at least 5 lbs by the end of the year and have high hopes that T-25 will bring me in the 150s. I have the alpha, beta and the gamma DVDs and my goal is to complete all three phases. I do the modified version most of my time because I have to keep it low impact due to a knee injury but it still kicks my butt! Can't wait to officially get started Monday!!!

Replies

• neliepelie
    neliepelie Posts: 1 Member
    I want to join you with the challenge!!!! I do need the support!
    Greetings NeliePelie (neleleyssen@gmail.com)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Hi my name is Cody and this will be my second round of T25 I lost 10 lbs and almost 10 inches last time. I am also doing some turbo fire. I found that I love doing a 25 min workout in the am it really started my day off right. I have a bad knee is I do some modifications but have gotten better since starting the first time around. I may mix in some of Beta. I love the beta phase, don't like total body circuit it kicks your butt big time. I have three kids 6, 3, and 13 months and work a full time job. I will do my best to post every day, with the last challenge group I slacked off in the last half when it came to posting. Good luck to everyone.
  • Hi everbody!

My name is Dani, and this will be my first round of T25. I'm a day behind everyone as I just started yesterday. I'm excited about T25 because the workouts are short, and I know I can do 25 mins.

Good luck to everyone!