Motivation help

Options
jennegan1
jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
I havent had a rest day since Saturday with cardio and or strength training...... I feel like I should take a rest day with cardio at least but really wanting to lose this weight plus its below normal temps past couple of days so Im cold today.....Thinking maybe ill just do some yoga today to keep my blood flowing

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body and do what you feel you need to do. Yoga is a great choice and will help stretch your muscles increasing your flexibility. Hope this helps.
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Thanks it does, tho I already knew that about Yoga :) I used to do it alot and just starting to get back into it.....But yes my body is saying have a rest day
  • rjordan1985
    rjordan1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely take a rest day when you need it! Helps with weight loss! :)
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Thats what they say so I did take a rest day but am ready to get back into it....Def got alot of cleaning to do today so gonna stay consistent on that and hopefully work up a sweat......But really good thing is in the past month Ive lost 3.5 inches off of my waist 9 lbs and just in the past week Ive lost 2.5 lbs....Took me a while but finally am getting some where so hard work and preseverance does pay off even if it means to cut back on my daily in take of wine
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congratulations!!! I totally understand the wine reference too!! :laugh:
  • jennegan1
    Options
    yea I didnt realize tho I am drinking wine for less calories it doesnt always mean I am putting less calories into my body if im still drinking a good 10 or more ozs a night so even though I only drank about 5ozs last night it felt kinda weird. Cuz I was thinking well this is one of the reasons I am not loosing weight but if I am in my calorie in take for the day then a little bit wont hurt just got to remind my self im loosing weight finally dont need to put it back on