TF/CLX Doubles

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
Good morning! I just started TF/CLX doubles yesterday. So far, so good. :) Its great to be up at 6 am and feel that workout high! I lost 30 lbs last year with P90X and now I'm hoping for another 30 (at least) with these doubles, then on to Insanity and then T25. I have a plan! Looking for others who are doing TF and/or CLX as well. I have a total of 60 left to lose; lost 40 already.

I try my best to support and motivate others around me and looking for some to kick me in the butt when I am down, cause we all have those days.

Thanks for the add and responses :)

Replies

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of the Lean Phase, my fav phase so far!

I've been in a yoyo fitness cycle for several years. Last May I used JMBR, luv the results. Let myself go. In June started CLX. Wanted more intense cardio so switched to Insanity. Lost ALL my upper body mass. Then went back to only CLX, and have been extremely happy since!
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of CLX and almost done with my second week of the Burn Phase. I did one round before I got pregnant. I was following Turbofire after I got the all clear from my doctor to workout again. I just missed lifting weights so I went back to CLX for a round. I want to bring TF into my CLX routine and maybe do doubles but I just don't have a ton of time right now with my little one. I'm always looking for supportive MFP friends!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of CLX and almost done with my second week of the Burn Phase. I did one round before I got pregnant. I was following Turbofire after I got the all clear from my doctor to workout again. I just missed lifting weights so I went back to CLX for a round. I want to bring TF into my CLX routine and maybe do doubles but I just don't have a ton of time right now with my little one. I'm always looking for supportive MFP friends!

That sounds great! We can start a post for everyone that is currently using the program, no matter what phase...a post that everyone can check in on a regular basis...give each other support...(November Support Group, December Support Group and so on....)????