Double Day Friday and STATurday

Options
Dig in everyone! It's Double Day!!!

Actually, I have only done the double once. I workout in the morning before work and don't have 50 minutes unless I want to wake up at 4:30 am. So I always did my second workout on Saturday morning. I do the Stretch DVD on Sundays.

Don't forget tomorrow is "STATurday" Weigh in, take measurements and record your stats on your T25 workout calendar. I added in my hip measurement since that was not included on the calendar.

You can also download a "T25 journal" from the Beachbody website. If you purchased your program from Beachbody, you are already a member of teambeachbody.com. The journal is under the tab GET FIT - WORKOUT SHEETS. It has a week by week journal that allows you to record some notes about the workouts. I found this helpful in reminding myself what I struggled with, and then I could go back and see how much I have improved.

If you are not a member of the Beachbody website, you can become one for free. You can use this link: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/DawnSnowden Click JOIN and FREE membership.

Keep up the hard work!

Replies

• jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that tip! Today is Speed 2.0 and Ript Circuit for me! Good luck everyone
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I take today as my day off, it's family night. I'll do my double tomorrow morning.. Cardio + lower focus.. yiiiiikes That should be interesting. Be back tomorrow with my first staturday!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OMG T25 is no joke! I hope by the end of the Alpha stage I can finally get the hang of it. Hey, it's 5 weeks right! Hahaha. I might be doing Alpha again before I even get to Beta!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG T25 is no joke! I hope by the end of the Alpha stage I can finally get the hang of it. Hey, it's 5 weeks right! Hahaha. I might be doing Alpha again before I even get to Beta!

Nah, you will have it down before you know it. Even if you can't do all the moves at the end of Alpha, move on to Beta. T25 is not made to totally master by everyone - otherwise it would be too easy for many right from the get go.

Most people notice more body changes in Beta than in Alpha. Give it 100% every workout and try to do a little more each time. Trust me, you will be shocked at how strong you get by the end of 5 weeks.
  • nineohseven
    nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I get my lower focus today done in the morning but could not continue the second part for me which is Ab circuit but I planed doing that tomorrow morning and stretch also on Sunday . Let's keep it going guys
  • Lupiemomma30
    Options

Nah, you will have it down before you know it. Even if you can't do all the moves at the end of Alpha, move on to Beta. T25 is not made to totally master by everyone - otherwise it would be too easy for many right from the get go.

Most people notice more body changes in Beta than in Alpha. Give it 100% every workout and try to do a little more each time. Trust me, you will be shocked at how strong you get by the end of 5 weeks.

I hope so. It was only week 1 so we'll see what happens in these next 4 weeks!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Options
    So….where are the STATs?? How did you all do this week?
  • Lupiemomma30
    Options
    I lost some pounds but for me it was probably only water weight/bloat. I lost a couple of inches on my belly but again, that was probably from bloat.
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG! Double day Friday put me to the test! Wk1 Day5. The lower workout was killer and I barely made it, my quads and calves were killing me! When it was done, I thought, "What!? I have to do another one?!" But, I really wanted a day off on Sat, so I pushed play again and did the Cardio. I nailed it and felt great afterward! I can't believe that I pushed through an entire week already!

We can do this everyone!

Push Play!
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Both done. I have earned my Saturday off :-)
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Only had time for Lower focus today, but I gave it my all and had shaky legs. I don't get Saturday off and will be doing cardio tomorrow!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Options
    You all are so inspiring. Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • dsearle67
    Options
    Hello All!

Day 6/70 T25 STATurday!

Lost 9.5 lbs.
    total of 6.25 inches lost!

Was so glad to have a sleep in day! Cleaning the house and dancing around with joy today with my results from my first week of T25! I hope the 2nd week goes just as well!

I am not sure how to figure out my macros however. Maybe someone can help? MFP goes by grams and I don't know how to figure out if I am eating the right amounts in calories for my macros.

Sweat is only fat crying!

Have a great day and keep pushing play!
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Awesome results! Enjoy your day off :)
  • Lupiemomma30
    Options
    Hello All!

Day 6/70 T25 STATurday!

Lost 9.5 lbs.

Was so glad to have a sleep in day! Cleaning the house and dancing around with joy today with my results from my first week of T25! I hope the 2nd week goes just as well!

I am not sure how to figure out my macros however. Maybe someone can help? MFP goes by grams and I don't know how to figure out if I am eating the right amounts in calories for my macros.

Amazing results! Great job!!!!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Options

MFP creates a pie chart that breaks up your daily calories into the macros. You should be able to gage it from there.

Congrats on your results!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Big well done to everybody who managed to double up on Friday week 1!

I struggled with the lower focus and intended to do cardio after but only managed 15 minutes of cardio after the lower focus (better than nothing I guess). I did go play squash at the weekend too (every little helps).

Oh and can I just say....the stretch workout on Sunday was amaaaazing! My muscles definitely needed that and i'm actually excited for it again this week :))
  • Lupiemomma30
    Options
    Hello All!

Day 6/70 T25 STATurday!

Lost 9.5 lbs.

AMAZING! lol! It was that amazing I said it again!
  • dsearle67
    Options
    Good Morning all!

Day 12/70 T25 Doubleday Friday! AAAHHHHHH! My two worst! Lower and Abs! I was not feeling motivated this morning when I woke, but walked to the gym at 5:45 am and the cold air must of did me good. I finished my elliptical and circuit training, walked home and pushed play! When I heard Shawn T's voice, I hit it into high gear and NAILED the Lower body workout! Was almost ready to give in, but pushed play again and struggled through the Abs.

Overall... I DID IT!! GOT THROUGH IT AND I AM BETTER FOR IT TODAY!

STATurday tomorrow and don't think the scale has moved, but I feel better! (still working on my macros)

Thanks for all the encouragement! I hope that everyone has a great day!

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. Lets do this together!
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So so happy with this week's STATurday results! Scales down by 3.2lb and lost a total of 6cm :) good lick to everyone else today!

Stace