Yellow Team Week 5 (sorry ProgressNotPerfection!)

Options
2»

Replies

• progressnotperfection84
    Options
    I want to thank pfil for submitting this portion of the challenge. The only really good internet connection i have right now is at work on my breaks. Hoping to be back in business by Monday.
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late team! I would've been useless in this department as well! :( I'm in the baby stages of cooking, but these meals will give me some good practice!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I know it says mandatory, but I won't be able to participate in the LCW this week. I'm getting through an injury, and walking and running hurts too much. I have a race in two weeks and I can't push it just to finish an online challenge. I'm really sorry, but real life training takes precedence over this! :cry:
    Options
    Hey guys, I know it says mandatory, but I won't be able to participate in the LCW this week. I'm getting through an injury, and walking and running hurts too much. I have a race in two weeks and I can't push it just to finish an online challenge. I'm really sorry, but real life training takes precedence over this! :cry:

Heal up and we'll see you for next weeks LCW?
    Options
    Hey ladies how are we doing? Just wanted to update...LCW complete!