can i get a 'keto expert' to look at my diet?

Options
i just would like someone to overview my daily intake,and see if it is correct for this way of eating to aid me in weight loss! please and thank you <3

Replies

• ketocheeto
    Options
    Can you open your food diary?
  • damnitpeggy88
    Options
    okayy, i opened it. sorry. im new to this website
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Absolutely perfect.
    My only note is that you aren't recording water. Try to get 12-16 8 oz glasses per day.
  • ketocheeto
    Options
    I'm certainly no expert, but from the looks of it, you're doing great. If you're unhappy with how you're feeling after awhile, I'd recommend upping your fat intake—that's what helped me. Otherwise, great work! And like kiramaniac said, make sure to drink enough water.
  • damnitpeggy88
    Options
    thank you for taking a look. its just so much food im eating i wasnt sure lol. but i did read about this way of eating for about 3 weeks before i started.
  • damnitpeggy88
    Options
    i havent lost ANY weight yet. im not expecting a huge drop in weight. but even a pound ?
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm by no means an "expert" and I struggle with my decisions daily. I looked at your diary and am wondering if you cut back on the cheese (heeheee...cut the cheese), it it would help. Try to go a day or two with minimal cheese (I can't cut it out entirely, but I did cut back) and see if that helps.
  • damnitpeggy88
    Options
    lol. but then how can I get all that extra fat in?
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    add avocado, coconut oil, use chicken thighs instead of breasts, etc.
  • damnitpeggy88
    Options
    wow thanks. so too much cheese is the culprit? damn, its so yummy. ill cut back on that.