Slip Ups

Options
124»

Replies

• sandeerah
    Options
    Wow, Vanillbean, you are doing such an amazing job. 0/13 :happy:

Gosh, I am doing such a lousy job. 5/13. Not very cool huh.

Sandra
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend I over ate in preparation for my wisdom teeth removal thinking i'd be eating less on Monday. I ate SO MUCH ice cream and jell-o.. i actually got to 2000 calories and couldn't exercise. I went from being 141 on Friday to 145 on wednesday. Today I'm back to 144.2 but need to get to 130 by christmas. I'm not sure I'll make it if I keep eating like that. I feel crappy and hope I can get back on track. Yesterday I did pretty well but I still got too many calories (around 1500) due to late night eating. I need to do what I used to do and get my cut off time of not eating after 9PM. I usually try to be in bed by 10-1030 PM....so far this month I've binged 4/14 days.
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Yesterday good for me... 5/14.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am only human.

I slipped yesterday.

So I am at 1/15.

Which is still good for me.

And it wasnt a terribly bad binge either. I think I shrank my stomach just by not bingeing in two weeks, therefore this binge was smaller just due to the fact that I couldnt handle anymore food! hahaha

And what were my triggers?

MY DAMN T.O.M. Always gets me.

But today is a new day. Moving on. =)

Still proud.
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Another good day for me yesterday, but I really felt just so, so hungry!!!

So 5/15.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    Arg. I feel like a failure and its only 7:53am.

I came in to open the gym and there is a ****ing CAKE left over from events lastnight.

I couldnt help myself and had what equals one huge piece. Arg. Its like I have NO WILL POWER anymore. =/

:explode:
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Vanilla Bean, put the cake down and step away!!!!!

Are you able to throw it out or does it need to be kept? Is there a different fridge away from where you are that it can be stored in?

Keep strong! :flowerforyou: and don't write the rest of the day off.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    That day actually turned out bad =(

2/18

Still good in my book though.

And thankfully the cake is gone!

But soon, our lovely clients will start to bring in christmas treats! NOOOO! haha
  • went over by at least 400 calories. i should know better than talk on the phone and eat at the same time, it's like I don't know when to stop. I was at my calorie goal by lunch! i was home all day and bored and i do better when i'm at work and have packed all my food and snacks. i'll do better tomorrow. :) i decided to go gluten free like my daughter over the holidays to help me not eat all the goodies that patients bring into the office i work at.
  • sandeerah
    Options
    Ugh. No binge November is turning out to be just a regular binge month for me. Pretty disappointing. :embarassed: :explode:

I think I am up to 7/21. Which is 3 binge days per week. Lousy.

Gah, how the heck do I change this behaviour???
  • MsMischief
    MsMischief Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Between binges and over-grazing, I've been doing just rubbish lately. With enabling from my SO, it's not helping. Bakery lunch and home made nachos, oh dear.
    Oh well, today's a new day - dinner's bought and needs to be prepped and I have a double fitness class.
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    So this entire week has been one massive slip up.
    I've got a cold right now and TOM is approaching so I'm using that as excuses, but seriously, there are no excuses except that we are all human!
    I've got a terribly sore throat so am sucking on Halls Soothers which I'm not counting as a slip up and I'm not logging them either, as it's either that or tea with lots and lots of honey.
    I've eaten crisps (2 !!!! tubes of Pringles), plenty of chocolate, and more food than I care to admit. And I even bought a box of Belgian chocolate truffles from M&S (which are simply a-MAzing) but at least I shared them with my colleagues. I ate most of them myself, but I'm pretty sure I got rid of about 1/3. Because of my cold I haven't been able to go to the gym at all this week but will make an effort and go tonight. Just some cardio, maybe some weights depending on how I feel and a solid 15 min in the steam room.
    Oh yes, and my tally on binge days for this month is, I think, 6/22. Which is pretty rubbish. I need to refocus.