Week 2

Options
Rothwilder
Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
Got Alpha Cardio done yesterday, did much better and lasted longer than week one. Exactly what happens, and Shaun will tell you.

Total body circuit today. Who's in?

Replies

• dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @Rothwilder - Great job!

Cardio was fantastic yester and NAILED IT!

Total body circuit today and I got up really tired, so my energy level was not where it should've been, but I got through it.

Keep pushing play everyone!
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Right along with ya! Total Body Circuit, done! Tough as hell, but done!
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I completed Alpha Speed 1.0 (week 2) this morning before work and I can honestly say that I feel like I "nailed it" well apart from the burpees during the burnout where I had to switch to Tania haha. I definitely feel like I did better than week 1 anyway and it felt great to get it out of the way before work as well.

Good luck to everyone on week 2 this week (not that you need it).
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I completed Alpha Speed 1.0 (week 2) this morning before work and I can honestly say that I feel like I "nailed it" well apart from the burpees during the burnout where I had to switch to Tania haha. I definitely feel like I did better than week 1 anyway and it felt great to get it out of the way before work as well.

WAY TO GO!!!! Remember, you don't have to keep up with Shaun to "nail it."!!!! You finished it, you stuck with it, you survived it, you NAILED IT!

Every week you will see yourself get stronger.