I'm So Happy!!!!

Options
future_cpa
future_cpa Posts: 23 Member
I would have never imagined finding a group like this on this site. I was diagnosed with P.O.C.S last year. I've told doctors for years my cycle was irregular and none would listen. I began to experience male pattern baldness in 2007 and I have yet to get all of my hair back. I'm over 230 pounds and I'm not far from being diabetic.

I'm looking for to being encouraged and encouraging others. We can overcome this obstacle one day at a time.

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    welcome! its a great group, fairly active and awsome at helping with any questions you might have.
  • gandysweet
    gandysweet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I swear we are in the exact same spot. Hopefully eventually with diet and exercise it will get better. I've recently the last 6 months noticed some of my hair growing back and my cycles trying to regulate all from moderate exercise. Good luck on your Journey.
  • future_cpa
    Options
    Thanks for your encouraging words. Years of not being diagnosed and no real answers was frustrating. Now I plan to purchase a few books to help me understand PCOS and enact a plan to fit my life best.
  • future_cpa
    Options
    Thanks for the Welcome.