Starting Insanity November 11th

Options
Hi,

I will be starting my first round of Insanity on Monday November 11th. I've done Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (all 90 days!) and Chalean Extreme (all 90 days!). I would to start a support group for people starting anytime in November - it was really nice to have during JMBR. We can use this thread for post. Good luck and stay motivated!

Heidi

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm thinking about starting one of those tomorrow. I've STARTED CE and BR but gave up after a few weeks. I'm not sure whether to start one of those again, or do Insanity as it will be something different.
  • icw70
    icw70 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I will be starting my first round of Insanity on Monday November 11th. I've done Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (all 90 days!) and Chalean Extreme (all 90 days!). I would to start a support group for people starting anytime in November - it was really nice to have during JMBR. We can use this thread for post. Good luck and stay motivated!

Heidi

I'm also starting this Monday, I've been running for about a year and a half, but this is my 1st workout routine. Very excited to get things going!

Ian
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did the Fit Test today. I am happy with my starting point. I just tracked down and recorded the time duration for each of the exercises. I'll have to modify my schedule for some of these longer workouts.

So far so good! Day one done! Good luck to you. Post updates please!!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I started on the 9th, only 2 days ahead!
  • LuvPoleFitness
    LuvPoleFitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I started on 5th Nov. It's such a hard workout but loving it!!

Look forward to hearing everyone's progress x
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    So I'm on week 2. Everything is going well, I've done all the workouts according to the schedule. I had some back soreness the first week but this week is a lot better. The videos are more doable the second time around. I'm hoping I'll think they are easy by the time the first month is over. Probably not but wishful thinking! I hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the good work!
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    Week 3 technically started yesterday I didn't get a chance to get the Fit Test in. So today I did the Fit Test and the Cardio Plyo. I am tired. Really tired. =) I won't be doing that again.
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    Week 4. Feeling good. Butt size is not budging but over I feel more fit. I am doing the workouts with more intensity. I can't wait for recovery week, but I'm a little nervous about month 2 with the hour+ workouts! Ugh!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and improving!
  • healthy4heidi
    Options
    Just started month 2 today. Fit Test and Max Interval Circuits. Wow that was hard. Why would you make someone do two videos on their first day back after recovery?? I'm just proud to say that the first workout lof Month 2 is done and in the books! Hope you are all doing well and sticking to it too.
  • mareahh
    mareahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats great. I'm on week 4 today and looking forward to recovery week. I haven't really lost much weight but the inches are finally coming off.
  • davmom
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have completed one round of insanity last summer and doing this again now as the body fat is back on again.. I feel like I have learnt a lot from my mistakes in the past and started doing insanity again on the 1st december. This time i want to keep going for unlimited time but incorporate strenght, lifting, swimming, running and other fun stuff in between the insane days. I feel like challenging the body and making it adapt to different kinds of workouts that are unexpected is a great way to go.

Also I am making this change for life and want to make it stick for a lifetime this time and not for 90 or 900 days.

That is why I have started using this firum, apps like endomondo, twitter and all other things that I could think of to make sure that I make my stupid brain realise that I am doing it for me, my future family and most importantly to be able to be fit and more able to fulfill God's given purpose in my life - serve other people.

That is why I need your support guys as much as you need mine, we can do it together! One day at a time!

God bless you all,

We can do all things through Christ!

Have a superb day,

David