I'm back - and Gained Weight!

Options
Okay, I got to my goal weight and stopped logging calories as it is so time consuming! I've only gained 7 lbs but in just a few months! I went on vacation and my boy came home from the Marines so we were chowing down! So, starting tomorrow, I am back to counting calories and logging exercise. Might need some support. I've missed everyone!

Replies

• sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can do this. You are smart nipping it in the bud before it gets out of control!:smile:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging a few times and gained 7 lbs each time. I have to log.

Good luck! You can do this!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Last year I packed on 7 pounds on 5 day Thanksgiving cruise. It's all just life and this is a life time deal ,not a diet. Welcome back and good luck ! just keep on keeping on !
  • tralam12
    Options
    Today I'm back and feeling the same way. I definitely let the weight slip back on. I need to see my caloric intake in black and white to get it right! Good luck!
  • LRRavan
    Options
    I have started using MFP a couple of times before and have always quit after a couple of days. It is time consuming keeping track of everything you eat and drink. I decided today that I am going to stick with it this time. That's why I decided to join this group. I am hoping the added support of others doing the same thing will help.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just start logging and moving and you will be good to go;-) Life happens, We just pick up and keep moving forward;-)
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You did the right thing by getting back in the swing of logging- i got almost to goal and got pregnant and gained everysingle horrible pound back- ugggg i could pull my hair out but i did it once and will do it again !!
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I also stopped logging about a year ago and have gained wieght :ohwell: So I am back I have to get back on track,
  • Dr0p15
    Dr0p15 Posts: 4
    Options
    It is time consuming at first- but then it keeps you honest and shows you how much the little things add up by the end of the day. Log for 2 mos. by then you will have an idea of the # of calories in foods and start to cut-back on your own.
  • hollyj365
    hollyj365 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I lost about 30 pounds (once upon a time) and stopped using this site completely . Unfortunately, i gained every ounce back. :noway: I am back now and more determined than ever. I am REALLY tired of being uncomfortable in my own skin.