heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Focus T25 Gamma Week 3 Day 1 : The Pyramid

Followed By Day 18 of the 30 day Ab Challenge:

80 Sit-ups
110 Crunches
48 Leg Raises
70 Second Plank

Feeling a little discouraged with the weightloss lately.....I gotta kick it into high gear the next couple weeks to get me through the Holiday!!

HAPPY MONDAY LADIES!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Challengers! I had a great weight loss over the last week and a half so I need to keep my focus up. I am shooting for another 4.3 lbs by Thanksgiving. That might be a bit of a stretch with family coming in next weekend but I am going to go for it. I have a Zumba class tonight and all of my meals planned out. I need to find a few more calories to eat by end of day. Maybe an apple with peanut butter before Zumba? Sounds yummy to me. :smile:

Tanya
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Morning all! I'm giving it a try going in to work today, so that alone will be more movement than I've done in three weeks lol. However I decided to retry the Ab Challenge from the beginning today and I'm going to be careful to only do it on days I'm up to it, and not worry about the 30 consecutive days as much. It's supposed to be nice temp wise today so I'm going to try to get a walk in tonight as well.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone and welcome to Week 1 Day 1. I'm starting the Gamma Phase of T25 this morning and beginning with Speed 3.0. I'm coming off a Beta/Gamma Hybrid and now I just want to do Gamma. Things got a little off track the last 4 weeks so this is a new beginning. I'm aiming for a 10 lb weight loss by Christmas. Eating is going to be back on track and we'll see how things go. Good luck everyone and have a great day!!!
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!
    Here is to an awesome 5week challenge of commitment, focus and loving ourselves to healthyville :wink:

I am finishing off the Shaun T' Rockin Body schedule and then will heading into TurboFire world.
    My challenge goal is to lose 10 pounds by Christmas Eve.
    My goal this week Nov 18-24 is to eat very clean (no processed sugar) and get every scheduled workout in.

As of today my weight is 228lbs. So that means the scale will say 218 or lower by the end of the challenge. Notice I did not say "might be" or "probably" BUT that the scale will say 218. I am speaking it out into universe and with my hard work it will be my reality.

The battle begins and ends in the mind.

Have a GREAT day!
    Patricia
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great motivation and you will do it. Turbo Fire is awesome and you'll love it.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I did my couch to 5k week3 day 1 today. And also my strength plus calisthenics. Burned 701 calories
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    wow!! Everyone is doing so awesome... I'm just getting back into the swing of things after being sick last week. You all have done so good that I'm ashame to even post what I did today because it does not compare to all the hard work you all have done...but I'm proud of just being able to move so therefore I was able to walk 1.75miles today!! Something is better than nothing!! I hope to hold down my end of the challenge!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Don't be afraid to post your workouts. Walking is great!! I'm here if you need anything and be proud of your accomplishments!!!
    :smile: :smile:
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    wow!! Everyone is doing so awesome... I'm just getting back into the swing of things after being sick last week. You all have done so good that I'm ashame to even post what I did today because it does not compare to all the hard work you all have done...but I'm proud of just being able to move so therefore I was able to walk 1.75miles today!! Something is better than nothing!! I hope to hold down my end of the challenge!!

Your walk is awesome and you should be proud! Every step you take will get your further towards your goals. Great job!