Red team week 5

Options
2»

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    She posted it late. We all get the 2 points for turning it in. She went out of town so she didn't see it till she got back.

How did this week go for everyone? I was surprised when I got on the scale this morning. I'm at 162.4! I haven't really been tracking much and felt like I had a slow week. I wonder if maybe I gave my muscles a chance to relax and lost some water retention. I don't know but I happy with my loss:bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    i don't cook lol i stay in a dorm

That's gotta be hard! So you always eat out? I don't know the rules about what you can and can't do in a dorm but I would suggest buying a Crockpot, Skillet, and/or Electric burner. You can make lots of good hot meals with those things. When my family stays at a hotel we usually bring a skillet with us just to save on cost from eating out but It also allows me to make a more nutritious meal.
  • 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, has everyone completed the challenge? If not go to skinnytaste.com find a dish that you like cut and paste and post in the main thread for week 5. The website has serving size figured out for you. There are a lot of yummy recipes. Also if you haven't put your weight on spreadsheet pm me and i will put it on tuesday morning. Good luck and dont forget to vote. Ours made it in late but it is there