Anyone up for a little competition?

Options
mammakisses
mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
Maybe we could do something different everyday?
-Minutes walked.
-Minutes cycled.
-The most amount of crunches.
and so on... We would log our totals at the end of the day and the next morning the winner would be anounced. Obviously you don't have to participate to everyone of them. Anyone interested?

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I totally up for a challenge but I've started doing DVDs and elliptical workouts so maybe if it was fitness minutes or calories burned. ...just an idea. :smile:
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun. Even if we don't have winners to keep track of, just knowing that we will be posting our exercise would be extra motivation. Maybe we could set a daily goal and try to reach or surpass is. I'm in which ever way you decide.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Looking for ideas and opinions, we'll go with what's most popular. Thanks guys
  • SkinnyWannabe30
    SkinnyWannabe30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would love some sort of fitness challenge each day to keep motivated. IE. throw out a mini challenge every day, 20 squats, 20 crunches or an extra walk...etc.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I like skinnys' idea of the extra challenge on top of exercise we would already be doing. Crunches, squats, jumping jacks, jumping rope, and things like that, but a different everyday. I'm doing a mini challenge right now for squats. It's for November and started small at about 25 and is now up to 155. I'd rather change it up daily or weekly because it gets a little boring doing the same exercise over and over.
  • blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    so what is the challenge going to be?
  • minnamarie
    Options
    I like Skinny' s idea!