What would you like to see in this group?

Options
mammakisses
mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
Hi guys, I would like some ideas so that we can keep this group fun for everyone. Post your ideas here or go ahead and post your own thread, don't be shy!

Is anyone interested in a 30 days before and after pic? It could truly keep us from over snacking on those holiday treats that are everywhere these days.

Replies

• blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    or we can do mini workout challenges or we can do mini weight lost goals at the end of each week
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of mini challenges/ goals.

Perhaps we could post some healthy recipes? I like the recipes section of the forums, but hate wading through umpteen pages of stuff looking for a particular thing. It might be fun to have people with similar goals posting things they like to cook.

ETA: I like the pictures idea too, but I'm shy! :laugh:
  • blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of posting recipes. I think we should do a day in the week where everyone shares a recipe and we set a weightloss goal and/or a mini challenge for the end the week.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It all sounds good to me. When will we start?
  • SkinnyWannabe30
    SkinnyWannabe30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Like the idea of a thread for recipes and ideas for what to eat during the day!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Mini challenges and recipes sounds great!! We could start a different threads for dinner, crock pot, etc. so you can at least go to one thread and not have to go thru tons of recipes to find a breakfast recipe.

Minis - we could post a weekly challenge thread starting on Sunday and we can post progress/issues on how each of us are doing. I was on a team one time where there was a 6 week challenge - each week had a different challenge - you earned points for what you completed and who ever won at the end of 6 weeks go to choose the next 6 week challenge(s). Kind of cool.... it lead some to strengthen things they liked and it lead others to try something new. Not everyone did every challenge - some made up their own and kept an on-going thread just to stay in touch with the group.

There's my 2 cents. :flowerforyou:
  • minnamarie
    Options
    It all sounds good to me! I am game!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Love the ideas guys. I'll get this started and keep the ideas coming.