Help Me Please!!! Stress Eater!

Options
lauren3040
lauren3040 Posts: 27 Member
So I have a nursing student., a just finished Pharmacology. Week after spring break I start Med Surg, I gained 6 lbs this 8 weeks....I stress eat. Ant tips on reducing stress eating while under tons of stress?

Replies

• lauren3040
    lauren3040 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I am* and I just* The week*
  • meash82
    meash82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am a nursing student in the UK!
    I am just coming up to some exams so understand the stresses you are facing. I tend to drink alot of green tea. It is good for aiding weightloss and is good for your body as well. Maybe replace snacks with that? It might take a couple of cups to really get into it but it will be worth it if it helps.
    Sorry I can't be more useful hon and good luck with everything. Don't give up!
    Meash

Xx
  • bjean0
    bjean0 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, every time I sit to do homework is when i start feeling the munchies (for lack of a better word).
    and them *kitten* on the fact that when we're in class we are sitting. come home and do homework and more sitting.
    i may have found something that helps. there are audio study grides for pharm, and varous other subjects so i can now go for a walk and listen to the 'vango' notes. i think they are from pearson books.