Hi I'm new to the group

Options
I'm brand new to the group, been on MFP for about 6 weeks now and starting to try and figure out where I fit in here. I lost a lot of weight before joining the site, about 50 pounds in less than 6 months. I'm 5'2'', at 118lbs now but I'm struggling trying to tone up and lose the left over "bulge" I'm also struggling with figuring out how to STOP. I'm still rapidly losing weight because of some personal problems and it's a little difficult finding a middle ground. Looking for any help or motivation.

Replies

• FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Vic, decided to get fit after having my little girl and have dreams of teaching pre/post natal exercise classes one day, in the meanwhile I want to get lean and lower my body fat and tone up and by eating lots of healthy food in the process! I'm in the healthy weight range but my body fat is 28% so plenty of room for improvement, so maybe to lose a stone of fat which sounds crazy but then I be about 20% if my maths is right?! I'm 5"6' so I think that would be ideal. My mummy tummy is my main issue but I just need to be dedicated enough to the food and exercise and I can get there :)

NerwenAldario - well done for getting as far as you have but when you're larger you think that it will all be over once you've lost the weight but really it's just the beginning!