What's your go to nighttime snack/dessert?

Options
sb4480
sb4480 Posts: 199 Member
lately I need something after dinner and when I say "something" in mean something sweetish. Chocolate doesn't do it for me and I'm not a fan of the 1 minute muffin. Jello is just "meh" unless its drowned in whipped cream.

So help me out. What do you go for?

This desperate post is brought to you by AF.

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    6 months in & you've shot down both of my go-to treats :laugh:
    I usually go with a handful of ghiardelli bittersweet choc chips or jello with cream.
    I've also made crustless cheesecake with a sugar substitute, it was meh :ohwell:

post-19287-Zooey-Deschanel-sad-New-Girl-J-VhQm.gif
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    SF pudding or homemade low carb peanut butter chocolate chip muffins do the trick for me.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My go to snack is celery with a smear of cream cheese and a slight smear of peanut butter on top. Hits the spot for me!

Not sure about AF?? Atrial Fibrillation?
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My fav is a tbsp of Justin's classic almond butter and a vanilla cream cheese fat bomb (from here, I use stevia) http://www.djfoodie.com/aspx/m/Vanilla-Candy. Or walnuts nuked with almond butter, yum.
    About a tbsp of each item, mix together and enjoy!
  • Domane1963
    Domane1963 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A couple of fat bombs for me..... or a handful of nuts....
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww, yeah, sugar free jello with whipped cream is my go to. Or Arctic Zero. Emerald makes 100 calorie packs of either vanilla or chocolate almonds. Or a square of 86% or 90% dark chocolate.
  • ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I like to warm pecans in a fry pan with butter and a few drops of English Toffee Stevia. Add a little salt if you like sweet and salty.
    Really good!
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    try some of the yummy paleo bread recipes out there, they don't do bread so are all low carb
  • ladavid01
    Options
    Sugar free popsicles are what I stock up on.
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually have a cup of Skinnypop or Boom Chicka popcorn and I recently discovered EZ Gourmet Cinnamon Crunchy Cookies that are 1g net carb that are awesome! I love them with my hot tea.
  • djthom2
    djthom2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I usually grab a handful of pecans, emerald dark chocolate almonds or some green olives