Week 1 Day 4

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Focus T25 Gamma Week 3 Day 4 : Extreme Circuit

Followed by Day 21 of the Ab Challenge ( 90 Sit-ups, 130 Crunches, 52 Leg Raises,and an 80 Second Plank)

It's almost Friday ladies!! Hope you all have a great day!

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Week 1 Day 4 of the 5 week challenge. Focus T25 Gamma Pyramid for me today! Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    After an exercise hiaitus I was back in it this morning. I did a tough 15 minutes on my new recumbent bike and at the end hit something funky on my HRM so the calories didn't count. Aaargh! I'm going to do 15 minute intervals throughout the day so while I let MFP calculate it for now I'll have a better read a little later.

Felt good to start a sweat!

Happy Friday!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Day 4

This morning I did a double dose doing both the Fat Burning Cardio and the Ab Sculpt. I tossed and turned with cramps all night (it's just us girls here) and dreaded the thought of getting up and working out but it actually helped...another reason to love Shaun T!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Way to push through RheneeB and MyLitttleOwl. Every exercise counts and I'm proud of you guys for getting it done, despite how you feel. Have a good day.
  • want2bhapi
    Options
    I injured my left knee from Boot camp last week so I am on hold on all work out until I see my doctor. I tried using my foam roller which was fine until I was done and could not get up without the help of my husband,. Please continue to keep me posted. Thanks
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've been super crazy busy and haven't had time to check in, but finally have a free second. It's great to have an organized challenge to get me back on track with my eating--the exercising has not really been a problem but the eating and drinking have been crazy!!

Day 1 was a success for me, came in under calories and did Zumba. I was totally sluggish in Zumba and only burned about 430 calories, but at least I did it!!!
    Day 2 was under calories, no workout
    Day 3 was under calories and did Zumba--it was an AWESOME workout, burned 630 calories
    Day 4 is currently in progress. Should come in near target for calories. No workout planned today.

Thursday is my weigh-in day and I was down 0.9 pounds from last week, woo hoo!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And now I'm up to date! My plans for the weekend include a 6 mile run on Saturday and 3 miler on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
    -Heather
  • shoing
    shoing Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, It's been crazy around our house too. Monday school, dance practice (for my daughter) but I did walk around the school trying to find different teachers for 30 minutes including bus duty. Then drove half the dance team for supper before basketball game. Had sub for supper since we weren't going home. Jumped and hollered at game so got a little workout there. Game was against our county rival so it was intense to say the least. By the way we won by 1 point! Tuesday had to go to town for gas and ended up having to drive 65 miles to pick up DH & BIL because the truck broke down. I had told DD after school that I had made a commitment to myself to do at least 10 minutes of something extra a day. Well I didn't mean driving for 2hours. But DD did 50 crunches so as not to be outdone I did 50 per arm punches. Last night I fixed supper, fed animals, untangled goat and washed two loads of clothes. Tonight I hope to actually get some real exercise in. At least do Wii Fit and hopefully Zumba or Dance 4. Boy Dance 4 will get you to sweating at at least it will me. Well good luck everyone have a good night and hope to check in tomorrow.
    Oh weight, I have been up and down since last week. I guess in the car too much and not getting to really exercise the last few days. Also the sub we had for supper Monday night and Wendy's Tuesday night when I had to go get my husband. Monday I was 198.4 this morning 199.2 so up 0.8lbs. Of course that is not really too bad. That's only a cup and a half of water? I will be off from school all next week and we are cleaning the first of the week so I should get some really good workouts before Turkey Day and Family time. LOL Hugs to all. Happy Logging. Sonia :drinker:
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lisa and shoing and everybody for being here. I appreciate checking in with you to remind me what I am doing to lose and what I need to do next.

BODY
    Day1 swam 1 hour Ate 1478 calories
    Day2 swam 1 hour Ate 1302 calories
    Day3
    Ate 1272 calories
    Day4 TODAY I WILL SWIM 1 HOUR.

MIND
    I am struggling that I don't see weight loss on the scale yet. I know if I keep doing the right thing, I will lose. Will focus on exercise and eating protein and vegys today since I am feeling blue. It is a catch when I know you care about how I am doing here. thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great job everyone! Way to get the job done. I'm proud of all of you for all your dedication and hard work! Keep it up and have a great evening!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Take care of your knee and keep us posted on how things are going! Have a good evening.:smile:
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I swam 1/2 hr yesterday and not an hour, but the scale shows some weight loss this morning. So doing what I should 80% of the time :)
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great job and I'm happy to hear that you're progressing in your journey. Keep up the good work.