Week 5 day 3 ---GOOD MISTAKE

Options
Hi All,

I just completed the week 5 day 3 20 minute run by mistake and I couldn't be happier! I always look ahead to see what is coming up. I was orginally set to do week 5 day 2, but accidently left it on week 5 day three and so I started to run and run. As I am running I hear it say half way finished and I kept running, by the time I looked it was 12 minutes complete and I realized what I had done... so I kept running and I felt good!
The bottom line in my mind was psyching me out that I couldn't do 20 minutes, when my body did it easily! This was a blessin in disguise I had to share... Feel like I am on top of the world!

Replies

• kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's awesome!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations! I took me several tries to get through all of that day.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Awesome - that's a great mistake!!
  • sinca21
    sinca21 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You saved yourself a lot of strife and just got it done. That's fantastic.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Love it! That day is so much a mental challenge. You're physically ready if you can get over not being a runner.
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing what you can do when you don't have a little voice telling you that you can't!

Excellent achievement :)
  • besdais
    besdais Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! That is so neat - congratulations. I am dreading it already and I'm only on W3D2... You've got it now!
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I really like what you wrote about your body being ready.