WEEK 2 DONE

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hey guys so today I finished week 2 I'm very proud to have pulled through even on days I ate very heavy lol tmm is my fit test fingers crossed .....how's everyone else doing ?

Replies

• lng145
    lng145 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!! So glad week two is over! It was a challenge especially due to personal reasons. I ended up missing two days last week, but made one up on Sunday, and the other day up today with the fit test. FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK ON TRACK!!!! I don't anticipate missing any more days until next month... if you catch my drift ha ha!!! :laugh:

Keep up the great work DJ478!!! I am so proud of your results! My food choices are coming along, but I can't seem to kick the sweet tooth of mine. I guess over time it will work itself out. I don't want to kick out everything all at once and set myself up for failure. I am trying my best to 86 the fried foods and bread (been eating lots of tortillas lately in its place).

Here is to week 3 :drinker: <-- those drinks are H2O ... lord knows we need it with Shaun T
  • DJ478
    Options
    Yea I can relate ing my weakness is pizza and hot Cheetos but so far I'm doing good and I'm closer to one of my goals this week hopefully next weigh in I see good results (I don't have a tape measurer yet so until then I go by scale lol) and yeah I couldn't workout Saturday so I did it on Sunday and this Monday I didn't workout so pushed everything a day so by Monday I should be back on track
  • DJ478
    Options
    Good job on staying strong and catching up too and as for fried foods I have a recipe for a breaded chicken which isn't high in calories I found it on mfp recipes u an fine alot of recipe that are close to the actually things great replacements
  • lng145
    lng145 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I will have to check those out! I weighed in this morning, but scale reads the same. lol! It is what I expected so I am not disappointed, but I want my ticker to move and reflect progress! I didn't have time to take measurements this morning to see if there are any changes there. But we are just finishing week two so I am not too concerned right now due to my history with this program. I am feeling stronger and can tell in my workouts... for instance, I lasted 7 minutes into Plyo without a break!!! Keep up your hard work!!!!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Ok sounds good keep up the good work you'll be proud in the end that's what I tell myself especially on my lazy days lol
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    yeah i am on week 4 only 2 days left until recovery week. i started losing drive but i know i have to be patience to see results..so far the scale has only managed to go up as of last weigh in..i hope this week is different. I figure I am almost done with month 1 so why give in now. i have extremely high hopes for month 2 given the lack of results in month 1.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Yeah hang in there everyone's different but alot of people see results in the second month and have you tried measuring in inches ?
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I took before pictures and i notice slight differences in the mirror. nothing major yet..I start recovery week on Monday. I weighed in yesterday and at least some of the weight gain went away, but I am still heavier now than I started.My clothes still fit the same. I tried on an old pair of jeans at the beginning and had my boyfriend measure how many inches I need to fasten them....they are an 8 (i wear a 10 or 12 depending on brand) and so far they are still very far from fitting.I was hoping to make at least a little ground towards fastening, but none so far. I take my second picture after recovery week, so I hope seeing them side by side i will notice a bigger difference.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Oh ok yeah sometimes pictures help I am measuring today finally bought a tape measurer and don't be discourage I'm sure your body is stronger now and congrats your half way through second month I hear is tougher so I'm sure you'll melt something off especially if your eating well and not to late and well if your drinking lots of water it can be water weight I usually weigh myself twice a week sometimes we weigh ourselves and it can be a day we are holding water weight and our weight fluctuates also so just keep your head up we here for support u can do this your almost done