Checking In

Options
emilym820
emilym820 Posts: 993 Member
I am rarely on the actual site because I am crazy busy and I generally use the app on my phone. However, I just wanted to check in and give everyone a quick word of encouragement. You are all awesome and you're doing an amazing thing for yourself. People who have never had a serious struggle with weight never fully grasp the magnitude of trying to lose 100+ pounds. You are doing it! Every time you make the right choice or when you pick yourself up after screwing up, instead of falling on a downward spiral you are changing your life. Be proud of the work you are doing and keep on doing it!

If anyone needs a friend, feel free to add me. I do a much better job interacting on my phone. You can never have too many friends and supporters...right?!?

Replies

• starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! And thanks for sending out your encouraging words...we need that...*I* need that!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing loss! You are definitely an inspiration. Sometimes it feels like I will NEVER get to where you are...but like you said...if I KEEP PUSHING it will happen.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

And I'm going to add you! :)
  • vondelynn
    vondelynn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    However, I just wanted to check in and give everyone a quick word of encouragement. You are all awesome and you're doing an amazing thing for yourself. People who have never had a serious struggle with weight never fully grasp the magnitude of trying to lose 100+ pounds. You are doing it! Every time you make the right choice or when you pick yourself up after screwing up, instead of falling on a downward spiral you are changing your life. Be proud of the work you are doing and keep on doing it!

You are awesome, amazing and fantastic yourself! Thanks for the words and keep working it!
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks Emily
    you are doing great and look amazing