Week 1 Day 5

Options
Good Morning and Happy Friday!! I have Gamma Speed 3.0 on the schedule for today. I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to hearing about your hard work. :wink:

Replies

• want2bhapi
    Options
    I injured my knees so no lower body work out until I see my doctor next week,

Goal for Today 10 min Madonna arms x 2 = 20 mins.
    I will try to do additional 10 minutes of standing ABS work out.

I need to be gentle to myself to avoid more injury.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have been noticing a trend with me.....come Friday morning lately I just feel like crap, couldn't get out of bed this morning..felt all stuffed up...got a headache grrrr
    Didn't get my normal early workout in today, but Hubby has an appointment tonight to get a tattoo so he will be gone most of the night so I might try and workout out tonight

I guess 4 days a week are better than no days a week huh? lol

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
  • Su1ly
    Su1ly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing great with your workouts!! I haven't had time to check in. I haven't worked out at all in the last week because respiratory and stomach viruses have been running through our house. I did lose two pounds though :) Not bad I guess for no exercise. I plan to get a workout in today after disinfecting my entire house.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sully0811-Feel better and I hope everyone in your house gets well. This time of year stinks. Be careful and ease into it until you feel 100%. Have a good weekend.
    Want2bhapi-Hope your knee feels better. Take care of yourself!
    Heather-Hope you feel better too!
    :smile:
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I got in a great ride on the bike this morning. I was going to try to go again at lunch, but I think I'm going to go out to GNC and pick up some PB2. I've been reading a lot of people raving about it so I figure it's worth a shot!

My son is at his father's this weekend, so aside from my massage tomorrow (a treat for making it through the 90 day challenge) I'll have plenty of time to work out!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey Heather - you have a lot going on through the week so I think by Friday your body is just needing some rest. Maybe you should change your workout schedule so you can have free Fridays!!

This morning was Ab Sculpt but I didn't do by Ab Challenge crap (did I say crap...meant to say workout :laugh: ) I guess I will be playing catch up this weekend!!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3 of couch to 5k. A little tougher today since my legs were sore from hiking yesterday.
  • Su1ly
    Su1ly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LisaMfit4life how do you like gamma 3.0. I just watched a review. I had never heard of it. It looks similar to bodyrock.tv I have done some of their challenges. They are intense :)
  • jacquiduncan91
    jacquiduncan91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been behind but
    day 1 would have been 30 day challenges day 12 and 13 (played catch up) of easy squats, easy push ups, sit ups, abs, lunges, wall sit, planks, triceps, and arms, plus a 30 minute fast paced walk.
    day 2 would be day 14 for the challenges and a 40 minute walk.
    day 3 was way too many errands plus spending my husbands birthday with him.
    day 4 was day 15 and 16 (wanted to kick myself for not doing it day before)
    today was day 17 of the 30 day challenge. Too rainy to walk. Starting to think about starting 30DS here soon.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well!
    Today was my rest day for the week but so far I've managed to run each and every morning so I'm proud:)
    And the food choices have been great too!
    Onward and upward friends!!!!!