Fitbit Users!

Options
Sorry if I've ask this before, (My memory is terrible!) but does anyone use any of the Fitbits? I'm really thinking of getting either the Fitbit One or one of the newer ones, just wondered if the higher price is worth it.

Thanks for any input. :)

Replies

• Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have fit it one. Love it. Also have nike fuel band plus(NFB). Used the NFB for 3 years and loved it. I went with fit bit one as I wanted the sleep information and a device that would not show. I wear it clipped to bra and it never shows.
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Debby,

I also have a fitbit. Chose the clip one too and wear it on my bra. I love it. It's now part of getting dressed in the morning. My friend at work has the wrist one and she said sometimes it just doesn't match what she is wearing and that alot of people ask her what it is. It makes her uncomfortable explaining it and then it goes into her diet, yadda yadda. The other issue with the wrist one is that because you take it on and off for showers the rubber wears quicker.

There is a great online dashboard with the fitbit that you can track, weight, measurements, food, water, exercise, sleep, etc. I really do like it.

Gerri
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I use the One, and think it's fantastic.
  • jostamo
    jostamo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Flex.. I love it!
  • DebbysJourney
    DebbysJourney Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for responding!! I'm going to Best Buy today to get the One. I didn't think I would like the one to wear on my wrist either. I'd rather save wrist room...lol But so glad to hear they all work for you. I need something to motivate my moving!

So the One you can monitor your sleep? It's comes with it's own wristband for that? Do you use it for that too? I think I'd try it for fun, but not sure I'd use it each night. Just curious to see what it says. And no problems with syncing to FP?

Thanks again! I'm really excited!
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I used mine in the wrist strap for a long while to monitor sleep, but stopped. I just wasn't learning anything from it, and it had no motivational factor.

Fitbit syncs with MFP just great.
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    how do you sync with mfp? I would love to just track in one place.

I too wore the fitbit in the wrist strap for a while but saw no real benefit as you have to actual push the button when you are going to sleep and then again when you get up, I would inadvertently forget one or the other and the sleep track would be wrong. You can simple just manually track it on the site. The fitbit does have a cool alarm that vibrates on your wrist, it was a more humane way to get up then my blaring alarm.
  • DebbysJourney
    DebbysJourney Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It was tricky to sync to FP. I did searches in Fitbit, but you can click on the Apps here at the top, then click buy when you see Fitbit, don't remember what's next and didn't want to click it again. It just ended up taking me to where I clicked on Sync. Sorry I know that's not much help. My memory is bad and just don't remember all the steps, but you log everything from FP and it will put the info in FP dashboard.